Burgus Plus by Hinoya

tweeds

Gotta ask you guys who have a pair of these...

I´m looking at a pair of these and I am a tagged 36-38" in the waist. I´d like a slim tapered fit, so which model to buy?

Thanks for your answers!

I'm thinking about buying a pair of 770. Can anyone comment on the stretch of the denim? I'm inbetween sizes at the moment (30-31).

Also any other purchasing options besides Rakuten? http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/770-1201/

Seems if I buy through Rakuten I'll need a proxy.

Plenty of stretch, ie, I could barely button up the 30 but now they fit comfy as hell. I'd say about a 1-1.5 inches, give or take? They are not particularly slim and the waist is likely to be the smallest part (unless you have big thighs), so I'd go for the 30.

They are Hinoya's house brand so you can only get them at Hinoya. You can use a proxy, but Hinoya also ship direct if you email them with Google translate (include Eng and Jpn). I'd recommend the proxy for Burgus Plus jeans though. When I tried to order some 770s direct they told me they'd have to remove the red tab for foreign orders due to the Levi's lawsuit. I just went with SharpService instead, too easy :)

Just washed my 770s after about a month of wear. Sooo much indigo in the water. More than I can recall with any other jeans, although, these are the only one-wash I own. Will post some fit pics/WAYWT later, not enough fad0rz to justify denim pics.

Might be washing my pair soon. Kind of scared of extra shrinkage.

Also, the waist on my pair hardly stretched maybe .5 fits pretty snug.

Now awaiting for fit pics :cool:

The 780 denim doesn't stretch much either. I had to wear them with the top button undone for the first two weeks and even then it was a little painful. Hopefully I can trim down by the time these need a wash.

In other news, how about that Oni/Burgus Plus mixup pair? Looks neat, but I think I'd rather have a separate pair of Onis to go with my Burgus.

The 780 denim doesn't stretch much either. I had to wear them with the top button undone for the first two weeks and even then it was a little painful. Hopefully I can trim down by the time these need a wash.

In other news, how about that Oni/Burgus Plus mixup pair? Looks neat, but I think I'd rather have a separate pair of Onis to go with my Burgus.

Damn that sounds painful!

The mix up pair is really interesting but i rather get a separate pair as well. Oni's will probably be my next pair. For those of you that haven't seen the mix up pair here you go

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/hinoya-ameyoko/bo2010-sp.html

Thanks for the info... I'm still debating. I got time though my current pair are far from retired.

You should definitely get a pair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...