Super...Smokers?

-_- fuck. nat shermans are like $6 in korea. twice as cheap than in the states and they're made in the states. except i only see cartons and i dont think i could ever finish a carton

you bring a carton back to the states and you share it with friends! that's what i did when i went to the philippines, came home with a couple of cartons and passed it out like halloween candy

you bring a carton back to the states and you share it with friends! that's what i did when i went to the philippines, came home with a couple of cartons and passed it out like halloween candy

ahahahaha.

i'm getting a pack of those marlboro blacks from a sufu bro. i don't even know anything about them except they're menthol, they're japanese, and they have a cool color scheme. should i flaunt the package at the local coffee shop that still allows smoking? or perhaps the dive bar that all the other hipsters go to?

Started off smoking Djarum blacks regularly...those were the days. Then they got banned, fuck that! Moved on to Camels...Turkish Golds I think (I would just split packs with a friend) and then tried some Dunhills. Couldn't stomach them, they didn't agree with my throat I guess.

Now I've been smoking Davidoff Classics recently, and it's been greatttttt.

dunhill lights is the best lights i ever smoke

when i wake up

after breakfast

before shower

when i'm driving

before lunch

after lunch

while i browse

when i took photographs

when i editing a photo

basically anytime i got my cigarettes and a lighter

a pack and a half a day, i think i'm dying

lol

Does anyone know if the legal age to buy cigs in CA got raised to 21? Foods Co wouldn't sell me any.

No, it didn't.

I just turned 18 and I bought a noob pack of Marlboro lights on recommendation (which are poopoo :\, but I can't really say) and they didn't even ask for id.

Well, I did go to a hella sketchy store, so...

Does anyone know if the legal age to buy cigs in CA got raised to 21? Foods Co wouldn't sell me any.

No, it didn't.

I just turned 18 and I bought a noob pack of Marlboro lights on recommendation (which are poopoo :\, but I can't really say) and they didn't even ask for id.

No, it didn't.

lol, for one who doesn't smoke, it's seriously your basic pack of cigarettes. although, i started smoking on marlboro 27's

No, it didn't.

lol, for one who doesn't smoke, it's seriously your basic pack of cigarettes. although, i started smoking on marlboro 27's