the real reason why fadetoblack left

hellogoodbye

^Who's that author's note by btw?

all the words in italic are fadetoblack's.

Making fun of F2B is stupid. I don't know when this became popular but, fuck you forever. If you kick someone when they are down you are a coward.

i thought ftb contributed a lot to superfuture with his knowledge, and even though some people didn't appreciate his outfits, i thought they were always on point.. but in that post he comes off as a little bitch.

from what i understand, he got criticized and couldn't stop defending himself, so he hatched a plot in which he "pretended" to have a mental breakdown in order to get banned. sounds contrived as fuck.

who gives a fuck?

i quoted this exact same quote last time he (i guess) bowed out, cause i really do agree.

reeks of dillusions of grandeur.

ease up fade, its only the internet.

• 2 months later...

The internet is fucking gay. FTB was a funny dude but has issues but is gone now. so is stuck on stupid and so many other funny people that we remember as momentery stars of the net and sufu. it seems all the part of the game, get sufuamous and get banned. sell some fake jeans while your at it and make some money at least. make it worth it, cause for now, over this shit, it just aint interesting. lets all get back to hating clopeck or something easy why dont we?! :P

i enjoyed ftb as a poster, but he is completely insane sometimes. i know this is a very harsh thing to say, but i bet his cause of death,when it happens, will be suicide. seems like he is always struggling with himself and can't take what people say about him no matter how untrue it is.

he just got tired dealin wit bunch of tools dat all...

seriously, all you bunch are bitching bout this guy like a bunch of faggots...

This.

People here are kinda dumb at times. Believe what they want to make it easier to bash him. Ken seems to know the score though....