DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I just noticed I got pushed back a month, but thats fine because I talked it over with Shonen, he has exams in May, and has to study in April, so I guess we dont want to see pictures of him just sitting around :P. On the list it still says I'm in March, and Shonen in April, but Shonen's ahead of me. So if you could fix that, thatd be greatt

Tanner has agreed to donate a belt for this project. I'm working out the details with Sam now, but I'll update with more details soon.

Very good work my friend...guess that solves that! Also, very nice banners so far everyone.:cool:

November checking in. Big +rep for a world tour organized in like 20 hours. AND a donated belt?! Amazing!

I was gonna vote for a dark brown belt because that's more my style, but I actually think a black belt with black hardware would be really kickass for the tour, sorta extending the idea of the black jeans that are hard to break in. And it would give me something interesting to work into my own style, ya know?

I have plans to take these hiking this and other weekends. They're going to see mountains, beaches, lakes, rivers, and forests before I get done. Pacific Northwest FTW!

meta: fix your sig.

Sounds good, but don't forget to take pics! ;) I promise harsh MI winters and lots of outdoorsy stuff + where ever I decide to travel for vacation when I get these next January...