DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to cut meta short just yet as it's only been a few days and I believe he'll pull through, but really I NEED more pics! This might be a pretty selfish thing to ask, but if anyone in the next few months is willing to trade spots with me I can guarantee a daily update with pics galore. The thing is I'm not busy at all this summer (no job, school, etc.) and I have plenty of time to take pics of myself breaking in jeans...heck thats pretty much what I do all day anyway! I just want this thread/jeans to get the love and attention it deserves!

Well, jskidder is up next and he hasn't posted in a while. What say you, midnight?

i would like to get them as scheduled, but let me think about it. i would be fine with it if i could get them right after you possibly or at least relatively soon, but i'm not really down with switching spots given how far off your spot is.

oh, and sorry for not posting in this thread in a while. there wasn't really much action to talk about last month though so i've been posting mainly in the other dior thread recently. i am definitely still here and 100% ready to wear these pants...

yeah, thats cool with me. i just didn't want to swap all the way down to his spot. but moving me back one month is fine. i would rather wait a month and have aho get the jeans at a time where he is able to update the thread regularly than to have another pic-less month down the road.

Thanks everyone for even considering my request! Your all in luck...just got access to a brand new DSLR. And jskidder, if you're gonna be in Chicago we can have an official hand off! I'll be visiting the area at exactly the time I would be done with the jeans...

Thanks everyone for even considering my request! Your all in luck...just got access to a brand new DSLR. And jskidder, if you're gonna be in Chicago we can have an official hand off! I'll be visiting the area at exactly the time I would be done with the jeans...

i'll be around so we can definitely do a hand off when the time comes.

cmon guys ive been lurking on this thread since it was first made, it was going good, to a point where id be excited to see the progress on the jeans, where they were, and what who ever had them was doing that day...

what happened? :confused:

give a guy something worth lurking for please!

in the future they should only allow people to be in world tours with a decent camera setup, that way months like this don't happen. it might leave some people out, but atleast there won't be a lack of pictures which seems to be the norm atleast a few months during every tour

Pics are pretty spot on, they are definitely fading in the whiskers, hem, honeycombs are starting to come in. It's weird because everyone hates on the black dior denim, but it's been working pretty well.