DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Haha, I was thinking the same thing! All that food looks amazing though man, almost as good as the jeans. Great job posting so many pics, this month has been good so far. I don't know what I'm more eager to see: updated fit pics or updated food pics :S

hah thanks everyone, I'm just glad to be a part of the tour! You know what though, I never realized, but your right, for some reason I do eat out a lot...I should cut back, all that money could be put toward a new pair of jeans :o

.max, it's a great bike for me, cool that you have it (err, a better version of it) too! Just started to get back into "mountain" biking, riding around the local trails...pics of that in the future!

Day 11

Went to visit my childhood only to find my favorite wood and metal playground had been leveled and replaced by colorful plastics...

img0875sk1.jpg

one of the last remaining slides

img0787newzn1.jpg

img0793newuu7.jpg

img0810ok8.jpg

img0830newzg1.jpg

img0831mf4.jpg

img0842yt2.jpg

img0846vv4.jpg

img0856ki1.jpg

img0874newqt6.jpg

I actually did eat out today but the pics and food didn't turn out so well..haha

Thanks guys!

where's the tanner belt yo?

haha someone finally noticed...I haven't gotten to wear the belt the last few days because while the jeans have stretched out the belt seems to have other plans in mind...but yeah, I'll see what I can do!

you do random ass stuff aho

how do you live like that!?

It's not too hard to manage, being a college student on summer vacation. I'm also in a transition period between jobs (as in I don't have one now) so the tour worked out with perfect timing!

curious...been noticing u dun have ur wallet in ur backpocket, where do u keep it? btw does ur pair on the right leg kinda twist in?

Actually, you don't see it in many pics, but I keep my wallet in my trusty manbag. As for leg twist, I would assume thats a normal thing with these and other jeans, and yes I do get it a bit.

Day 12

haha as much as I love Seinfeld, I'm going to have to disagree...mine isn't European! ;) (and I used "man bag" in a joking manner, just to be clear...something these interwebs usually aren't)

Anyways, slow day today, but I realized that there was some interesting creasing going on around the general ass area, as well as some fading.

Detail shots:

img0914um8.jpg

img0928ry2.jpg

img0931ze4.jpg

img0935uq3.jpg

fit pics later if anything interesting happens...