Chinaman? Srsly?

So last night me and my friends were playing beer pong at a bar and these two Wall St. dudes came over to play. You know, just a friendly game. We were throwing around small talk asking each other what they do. The guys playing us said they were in commercial real estate with a real unnecessary air of superiority like, wtf? Whatever, we continue playing and couple more words were exchanged with my friends on the sidelines. The one tall guy flicks water at the girls we were with because they were cheering us on and next thing I know the bouncer is rushing over, I'm holding back my boy while he's trying to slug this dude and calling him a striped pink shirted faggot, lol(he wasn't gay btw).

Shit finally calmed down so we continue playing but this one dude cannot fucking follow the rules. Elbows behind the table when you shoot, guy. You're already like 6'4 and thats just unfair. We keep explaining this to him, but he continues at it. So we're like, whatever, let him keep doing that shit, we'll still win. The game got really competitive when everyone was down to their remaining few cups. The tall guy was trying to distract me with hand movements because I was getting in every single shot and even I started staring him down while he shot. After they continually missed, we of course won.

Afterwards we shook hands and congratulated each other on a great game out of good sportsmanship and they wanted a rematch, thats fine. We're kicking their asses again and when it was down to their last 3 cups I overhear the tall dude whispering over to his friend "watch out for the chinaman, he's got a good shot". Immediately I thought to myself, I did not just hear what I just heard? So I started screaming at him "WHAT? DID I JUST HEAR YOU SAY 'CHINAMAN'?" Meanwhile he's embarrassed and trying to shrug me off while trying to shoot. I continue yelling at him "SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN! SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN MUTHAFUCKER! I DARE YOU SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN!" While he was shooting I was like "ALRIGHT, YOU WANNA TRY TO DISTRACT MY SHOTS, THIS IS HOW A CHINAMAN IS FUCKING YOUR GIRL" and I start doing these pelvic thrust motions, everyone that we were with started dying especially the girls. His boy tries to shoot and I go "THIS IS HOW A CHINAMAN IS FUCKING YOUR MOM" with the pelvic thrusts. We shoot again, get it in, it's their turn again and I continue "THIS IS HOW A CHINAMAN IS FUCKING YOUR SISTER" and again with the added in the air pelvic thrusts. Our turn comes and we get it in, game over. No handshakes this time, just me screaming "AND THIS IS HOW A MINORITY BEATS YOU IN BEER PONG! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT, GET THE FUCK OUT, GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY BAR!" They grab their coats and leave in shame. Their boss comes up to us talkin' about how embarrassed his employees made him, apologized for their behaviour and didn't wanna get beat up by some of the big dudes I was with. Later on we're talking with our bartender who we're pretty cool with and he says in his thick Irish accent "yeah those guys are real assholes, I can just turn around and if you guys would have wanted to, take them to the back and stomp the fuck atta them." Damn, missed opportunity.

datasupa - you racist chinky

Who the fuck are you?, like I said and Rirawin mentioned the UK is much harsher to Chinese than our American counter parts. If someone said Chinaman to me I simply ignore it, but something who tells me to fuck off back to my country you yellow chink is more severe and the kind of stuff I get weekly. Its wrong but wtf am I going to do eh?, fight for my Chinese rights and get mugged...yeah right

datasupa - you racist chinky

Who the fuck are you?, like I said and Rirawin mentioned the UK is much harsher to Chinese than our American counter parts. If someone said Chinaman to me I simply ignore it, but something who tells me to fuck off back to my country you yellow chink is more severe and the kind of stuff I get weekly. Its wrong but wtf am I going to do eh?, fight for my Chinese rights and get mugged...yeah right

Under what circumstances does this happen?

Once in a while I'll run into a drunk/cracked out/homeless dude (probably a combination of the three) who really doesn't have all of his mental faculties available to him and he'll say something like "get off the subway you fucking chinaman".

I find it hard to believe that sober, socially conscious individuals are still saying "fuck off to your own country you yellow chink" these days. I iz being 2 idealistik?

i find the problem with most racist slurs is that they come from people who arent intellectually able to think of something better to say and it is very often the first thing that will pop in their head, because it is what they see in front of them. this is also the case if you happen to be bald, fat, gay, short or whatever. this doesnt make it right, but discrimination is the same whatever form it takes.

there are others however who are genuinely racist/bigots.

I find it hard to believe that sober, socially conscious individuals are still saying "fuck off to your own country you yellow chink" these days. I iz being 2 idealistik?

I see you are a well-traveled man...