Chinaman? Srsly?

I live in Exeter a small town in the UK, its not urban ghetto its just suprising a shit place with lots of small minded people. Growing up there has been really difficult since I stood up like a sore thumb, I had glass bottles thrown at me walking home from junior school, spitting, name calling to minor physical violence. Oh yeah we even had our home broken into too where they wrote die chinky bastard on the walls.

Nowadays its alot better but I still get the odd racist comments walking to and from work which is more than enough. I think Brad did the right thing sticking up but someone who says Chinaman to me isn't really offensive at all, if you could feel the hate and stuff my family went and still go through then you change your minds.

datasupa - you racist chinky

Who the fuck are you?, like I said and Rirawin mentioned the UK is much harsher to Chinese than our American counter parts. If someone said Chinaman to me I simply ignore it, but something who tells me to fuck off back to my country you yellow chink is more severe and the kind of stuff I get weekly. Its wrong but wtf am I going to do eh?, fight for my Chinese rights and get mugged...yeah right

You're a fucking 缩頭烏龜...

I live in Exeter a small town in the UK, its not urban ghetto its just suprising a shit place with lots of small minded people. Growing up there has been really difficult since I stood up like a sore thumb, I had glass bottles thrown at me walking home from junior school, spitting, name calling to minor physical violence. Oh yeah we even had our home broken into too where they wrote die chinky bastard on the walls.

Nowadays its alot better but I still get the odd racist comments walking to and from work which is more than enough. I think Brad did the right thing sticking up but someone who says Chinaman to me isn't really offensive at all, if you could feel the hate and stuff my family went and still go through then you change your minds.

are you really fobby?

Man I get pissed and start kicking ass when someone just drops coins near my vicinity... and I'm not even east asian.

哈哈無聊的白人。下次在他們的臉上上大號,叫他們去吃你的大便。最後還可以讓他們喝珍珠奶茶。That'll teach them.

I was at a Japanese house party the other night (mostly all exchange kids going wild) and then this random white guy came in-- pretty much the token white guy kind of scenario, and he had a japanese girlfriend. It was funny cus she was ugly as fuck, oh well, normalcy. As sidneylo says, "TAKE THEM ALL".

Anyways I challenged homeboy to drinking, and he couldn't keep up in the end. I found him face down knocked the fuck out on the floor next to the couch. I walked up to his body, pointed, and laughed. He was a nice guy though, I guess, but I couldn't help it. I didn't call him HONKIE though.

ps. 龜 - that character is damn ridiculous. It kinda DOES look like what it's supposed to represent though, that's the best part. +rep to any non-asian that can tell me what it is supposed to look like.

gui.jpg

You act as though some of us actually paid attention during Chinese school. That shit was straight up a Communist training camp. Calisthenics at lunch? Mass recitations? The teachers gave up on me after the first month or so. My handwriting is ace, but I don't remember jack shit. Just enough to read vital signs around HK.

But seriously. Mao would be proud.

Some Wall St. people are unbelievable. A lot of them honestly buy into their own hype just because they work "on Wall St" and wear a suit everday. For the most part these guys are working 12+ hrs a day, barely pushing 100k which is bottom rung in NY finance, and sharing an apartment. Stomp them all you want, they're a dime a dozen.

If you speak mandarin, taking up Chinese is not hard at all. Shit is mad easy... I've only taken written Chinese for the last year of school (4 hours a week) and I'm up on my game.

npnpnpnp. I don't know how cantos type in trad though.

If you speak mandarin, taking up Chinese is not hard at all. Shit is mad easy... I've only taken written Chinese for the last year of school (4 hours a week) and I'm up on my game.

npnpnpnp. I don't know how cantos type in trad though.

chinese is insanely hard!! its a bitch remembering all them strokes and shit.

canto got a version of ping yum... or if they know China pinyin, they can change a setting on XP's language pack for Taiwan to type in traditional

oh yeah... eat shit and drink bubble tea?

realllly sorry. I meant that typing chinese was easy. loZLZOLZOlZOLZ yep.

that character is still ridiculous. it's 16 strokes (more if you dont know proper stroke order hahahaha).

gui2.jpg

I don't know why I can't get over it. It's probably because im a chinaman. fuck.

i remember i was up at Boston uni for a party and this dude told me to "take the next flight back to china", so I pseudo lunged at him, stopped right in front of him with a bruce lee kinda stance and the bruce lee noises, and dude stumbled backwards and tripped over himself.

white people take stereotyping to the next level for sho

exeter... really ?

worst ive had was in london bridge station, a bunch of skinheads chanting "triads, triads sing us a song". no doubt a bunch of bnp football hooligans.

more recently, a bunch of turks giving me the "bruce lee". this was after they started shouting shit at soem black guy. ive boycott all kebab shops since... yes racist

I never really understood why people got so upset over racist shit like "go back to your own country," until I started living abroad. It's one thing to hear it when you actually do have your own country, but if I were an American, in America, and some fucker told me to go back to my own country, I'd start turning skulls inside out or something.

Never happens to me at home cause I'm whiter than wonderbread, but that's some fucked up shit to say to just some UCI kid named Dave Nguyen or something.

Being an "outsider" of any type has its moments, but when you get into a heated discussion, it really brings out the worst in people.

The thing is that in some parts of the UK racism is so rife that if you didn't walk away from 90% of insults you'd be cracking heads at least twice a week minimum in some places..

my view of the UK is, that it is a tolerant country, but only in the respect that everyone seems to just tolerate everyone else. no one actually seems like anyone else over here. in fact everyone seems to hate everyone else. this obviously is a huge generalisation..but..anyway

fun stuff..