gimmegimme

Samurai Jeans

Stacking looks kinda weird.. I think I preferred them more before.

Still looks good tho!

weird as in how? lack there of. they look good man +rep

It curves out at the end.

Besides, stacks always even out with wear.

? yeah maybe it looks like that cuz they are a fresh pair but true that they will settle down

epitaph220 looks good, will +rape when i can.

legit fh shirt too.

s5000vx @ 6.5 months. 1 initial soak and 1 wash

PRE-WASH

5000prefront.jpg

5000preback.jpg

POST-WASH

5000postfront.jpg

5000postback.jpg

5000postfrontdetail.jpg

Don't know why, but the color is lighter in this one^^^^^^^. (taken in the same light.)

5000postbackdetail.jpg

epitaph those look even better now

my s710xx pre-soak. very very tight in the waist because they ended up being lot 10.. just hot soaked them while wearing them and hung them to dry with a coat hanger in the waist, will post pics tomorrow...

presoak002Medium.jpgpresoak001Medium.jpg

presoak003Medium.jpg

I got mine in today and I sized up 2 but they are huge pre-soak. I cant decide if I should send them back and get 31(which wuold be sizing up 1) or if I should just keep then and soak them. Would there be a dramatic change if I were to soak them? I'm not sure how much I should expect them to shrink if I boil soak them

DSCF0840.jpg

DSCF0843.jpg

Thanks

send em back...also depends on the fit your looking for, but they look big

Hi all samurai freaks, just a quick question, if my waist is 34" wat size should i go for S710? I bought my S5000BK 1 size down though, but not sure about S710. Thanks heaps!

what size 5000 did you get?

i got 33 but 710 is slim fit (got thunder thigh), so a bit confused on wat size should i get. And is there any sizing problem with any lot of S710?

i have a size 33 s5000bk (lot 10) and size 35 s710 (lot 11)

the 5000s were tighter in the thighs than my s710, which is more relaxed after sizing up.

Anyone ordered from Lot 11 noticed any difference in the sizing?

I've been wearing my size 32 s710xx indigos for a few days now.

They fit perfectly now but I was wondering if anyone had experiences with this stretching a lot?

The guy at Americaya told me it's thick weaving so it shouldn't stretch at all, can anyone reassure me, lol...

they stretch to the point they are stressed. wear a belt to minimize stretching.

that being said, they have the ability to stretch 2 sizes if you try hard.

what are the differences between the s5000vx and the s5000 2nd collaboration?

texas cotton on the 2nd collab. i suggest getting at least true to size on these as they run a size small

yay i love texas cotton, thinking of grabbing those as well. btw wat bout the weight? same with 5000vx? 17oz?

I am about to order 3 pairs of samurais the s710xx,s710bk and a pair of the s0610lx. my true waist size is 29, im not looking for a skin tight fight with these jeans just something slim fit with still a little leg room. im pretty much looking for the same fit with all 3 pairs, I was thinking of getting the s710xx and s710bk in a 29 but not sure. also not sure witch size to get the s0610lx in, 28 or 30? if some of you guys can help me out that would be great. from what i read about the s710 im thinking i should go with my true waist size if i want a slim fit, but dont know if i should maybe size down for the bk's. someone help

texas cotton on the 2nd collab. i suggest getting at least true to size on these as they run a size small

on the 2nd website the measurements are the exact same as the regular 5000s, and it says the waist is larger than most models?

also,does texas cotton make the denim fade any better than their regular cotton?

@ Super_kill - the first page of this thread has help with sizing for all samurai models

I am about to order 3 pairs of samurais the s710xx,s710bk and a pair of the s0610lx. my true waist size is 29, im not looking for a skin tight fight with these jeans just something slim fit with still a little leg room. im pretty much looking for the same fit with all 3 pairs, I was thinking of getting the s710xx and s710bk in a 29 but not sure. also not sure witch size to get the s0610lx in, 28 or 30? if some of you guys can help me out that would be great. from what i read about the s710 im thinking i should go with my true waist size if i want a slim fit, but dont know if i should maybe size down for the bk's. someone help

Honestly, get a 28. People say the s710xx and the s710bk are the slimmest Samurai cut (and it is) but it's not all that tight. It will be slim and not spray-on. I can't help you with the low-rise jawns.

Hmmm...I'm kind of disappointed with the fit, I thought it would be more slim.

Should I keep them or sell them? I like my PBJ xx-005 much more than these fit wise.

Or I dunno, maybe I'll keep it just to see how a not so slim pair of jeans fades.

Or for the sake of owning a pair of samurais, lol.

s5000vx 21oz 2nd wash with samurai soap since 4/13/2008

_MG_0545.jpg

_MG_0544.jpg

_MG_0542.jpg

_MG_0536.jpg

_MG_0528.jpg

_MG_0521.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

Hi all samurai freaks, just a quick question, if my waist is 34" wat size should i go for S710? I bought my S5000BK 1 size down though, but not sure about S710. Thanks heaps!

Depends what kind of fit you want.

These are Lot 10 Size 36 S710xx's. I'm a true waist 34, but I too have large thighs. I wanted a slimish fit but still not tight by any means. From what I've read as far as comparisons Lot 10 only really affected waist size. I personally love the fit of these, this is after a warm/hot soak with a machine dry, and a cold machine wash with no soap (agitated soak basically) and a hang dry.

2exx83r.jpg

2nlsjr5.jpg

fn5qj5.jpg

These are Frankie (bouwnt's), he posted above about the 35's. He's got like two or three inches on me in height, but I think our lower halves are fairly similar, although I think my legs are a bit bigger (frankie would you agree? I know I'm not all brolly like you :wtc: )

s710 size 35, lot 11 post soak

081508.jpg

It all depends on what fit you want. I've seen the S710's look good in looser fit, and I've seen them look good in a really slim fit.

although my cock is a lot bigger than bouwnts

LOL wtf?!

Random update because its tuesday morning and I have nothing else better to do. Oh yeah it's been 5 months since purchased and worn.

IMG_0406-1.jpg