how does your mate/do you want your mate to dress?

Sayword

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like that:

00090m-1.jpg

it's also hawt when a cute chick can pull off a more androynous look like this:

l_e8af60880aaee1ffb15a03b7554f7a08.jpg

but thats a bit of a pipe dream.

IT really makes an empty part of my brain tick when i get a crush on a chick who i think dresses kinda worthless. but it tends to always happen; like girls who work at american apperal its like eff you're all such pieces of shit but i kinda want to fuck you all.

this guy I used to like wore purple cords and cartoon shirts....that was so cool!

good jeans are necessary....cannot dress "hyperbeast", cannot wear lame printed shirts, thrifted style (if it's not too wacky) is good. clubfoot shoes=deal breaker, good sneakers=10 points

I, for one, welcome our new hyperbeast overlords.

magmatron2d.jpg

The last guy..was more of a tee shirt, jeans & sneaker kinda guy. Because I'm into clothes he sort of picked that up (by himself)..I remember seeing him in a dress shirt for the first time...it was amazing. But I liked him first and foremost for himself.

I agree w/Thorn, I can and do appreciate a guy with a sense of style but I care more about the mental engagement and what's underneath the the labels he's sporting or how his closet is so much bigger then mine.. besides, there are a lot of well dressed people but only a handful I can spend years and years with and not get bored or tired of.

however, if i can have both the smarts and look i'd snap him up in a heartbeat.

girl gives me shit for having a nicer/larger 'closet' than her -- hates on me for spending so much money on clothes.

no, she's not on my level -- she dresses like the average, white, middle/upper middle class, suburban, high school girl that she is.

that's ok though. 99.9% of the girls in my area do as well.

perhaps I can be of aid mr 2000db...this might be one area in which I'm as well versed as some other members are in fashion.

No thanks. It was doomed the day we met... she's special in many different ways.

plus I'll have the cotton method™ down by the time we meet.

on monday she'd wake up for school and throw on her studded perfecto, ripped jeans, and docs to reflect the anger she has for waking up for school.

on tuesday shed be a bit happier and put on some tights and some studded louboutins in place of docs.

wednesday would be a very sunny day and she'd put some flowers in her hair, wear a cute dress from apc, and take her bike to school.

shed feel really scandinavian on thursday, so she'd look like she worked at opening ceremony or some shit...cardigan, maybe a button up, shoes, etcetc

on friday she is feeling a bit depressed, so she wears all black...she's wearing rick owens and undercover. that night we decide to eat at a really fancy restaurant so she decides to look stunning in either armani or gaultier(maybe jil sander?).

saturday we are going to party so she throws on some leggings and a deep v neck tshirt. she gets trashed and looks even more amazing.

sunday we go for brunch and she is dressed casually, but cool...maybe some skinny jeans and a tshirt.

im digging that chick who works at steven alan outlet in upper west side

raw denim, button up shirt, some cool shuz

im a fucking sucker for chicks who wear button up shirts

ultimate turn on.

i wanna slap bitches who show up in shitty ass too-huge-for-you pullover hoodies

on monday she'd wake up for school and throw on her studded perfecto, ripped jeans, and docs to reflect the anger she has for waking up for school.

on tuesday shed be a bit happier and put on some tights and some studded louboutins in place of docs.

wednesday would be a very sunny day and she'd put some flowers in her hair, wear a cute dress from apc, and take her bike to school.

shed feel really scandinavian on thursday, so she'd look like she worked at opening ceremony or some shit...cardigan, maybe a button up, shoes, etcetc

on friday she is feeling a bit depressed, so she wears all black...she's wearing rick owens and undercover. that night we decide to eat at a really fancy restaurant so she decides to look stunning in either armani or gaultier(maybe jil sander?).

saturday we are going to party so she throws on some leggings and a deep v neck tshirt. she gets trashed and looks even more amazing.

sunday we go for brunch and she is dressed casually, but cool...maybe some skinny jeans and a tshirt.

Suggestion: in order for all of these to be done well, you might just want to take the plunge and get 7 separate girls.