Stop Repping WAYWT Posts

englandmj7

Does anyone else realize how many idiots are given rep even though they are generally useless dipshits who don't contribute anything to this board other than pictures of themselves?

It's sad.

Rep helpful and/or humorous posts. Not dude's outfits. Fruitcakes.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, there are too many green bars around. It would be meaningful if the WAYWT reps were for actual good fits, but you see so much mediocrity getting positives. Look at cmirsky - that guy's only contribution is his hot topic inspired shit on WAYWT and look how many green bars hes got. And look at all the girls here with less than 50 posts and hundreds of reps.

Hey you pathetic bottomfeeders - a chick on the internet is not going to fuck you because you gave her positive rep for her tacky outfit.

mioz11.jpg

What's a "Winey ass"?

And don't act like a tough guy.......

You =

http://www.viceland.com/int/dd.php?id=1278&country=us

As a matter of fact, you guys have the same bullet belt. Coincidence?

Asian? god no thanks though. Again grow a pair and stop your bitching

Asian? god no thanks though. Again grow a pair and stop your bitching

Racist.

In case you hadn't realized, it had more to do with the outfit as opposed to the ethnicity. Again, you live with your parents, your pants are too tight, you wear pantyhose on your face.

2218102967_51ea367ce8_b.jpg

Now that's settled, please, stop talking to me.

You're coming off entirely too needy, obsessive and whiney in this thread england...

and please, don't write me another fucking novel attacking me, It's all too obvious that you're on the rag this week.

Shouldn't you be off conjuring up your next nonsensical diatribe somewhere?

Ahahahahahaha, have lived on my own For over 10 years thanks again for your concern Stop bitching already Forum is for fun Cheer up already and change your pad

Generally, you will find my posts to be of the humorous nature. I am always cheerful.

There is a difference between bitching and voicing concern. We don't want to give the wrong people an enlarged sense of self-worth.

Although I appreciate your commentary, I do find it a bit peculiar that someone who makes continual remarks related to "growing balls" and "being a man" wears SPANDEX. Thank you.

Generally, you will find my posts to be of the humorous nature. I am always cheerful.

There is a difference between bitching and voicing concern. We don't want to give the wrong people an enlarged sense of self-worth.

Although I appreciate your commentary, I do find it a bit peculiar that someone who makes continual remarks related to "growing balls" and "being a man" wears SPANDEX. Thank you.

england, how old are you again?