Stop Repping WAYWT Posts

englandmj7

mangg you wack. I wouldn't hate on a hawt girl that dressed amazingly and knew tons about fashion. I would, however, turn gay and force her to be my girlfriend. only if inaya approves though. we could share her, maybe?
could maybe borrow clothes, too... and get her to cook for us.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it'll be the biggest joke(not so much for some females here rawr) when a 5'9, ultra skinny, beautiful chick with the sickest wardrobe and ass/titties to match comes and makes her first post a waywt...people will complain, girls and guys alike will hate, then she will shit all over everyone when she slowly starts to reveal that, in fact, she is quite intelligent, has a sense of humor, and knows a shit load about fashion. superfuture will explode at that point.

she would be taller than 90% of the male members here :D

Do people really care that much about rep? England makes it seem like people breathe on that shit.

I'm 6ft, but 6'1 in shoes. I always say 6'1 because i don't want to be associated with all those 6ft and below peons.

On a separate note, I'm sure that other SF'ers that have met me can attest to the fact that I'm a laid back enough guy that I'm not sitting behind a fucking keyboard with a red face, foaming at the mouth with an army helmet on when I am involved in shit like t-shirt wars, insulting rants, etc, etc This shit is all for fun.

Most hilarious thing I've ever had a clear mental image of... except in mine you also had some aviators on.

Other imaginitively angry ways I imagine sufu warring/ranting/flaming it over their keyboards (just for fun guys):

-JJ angrilly stuffing mouthfulls of cookies (or bananas?) in between dainty typing.

-Cottonduck and anyone else who collects knives, using them articulately... literally stabbing at the keys.

-Jmatsu having a hate-gasm each time he coincides his wit and over-the-top insults into something that everyone will most likely agree with and completely destroying his enemy... I think he would smoke a cigarrete afterwards.

-fam0us cutting and pasting entris from urban slang dictionary.

-me getting disgusted halfway through an over-elaborated post... but going through with it anyways.

i bet on that forum they get vicious on new'bs asking stupid questions, cause i can just imagine it would be excruciatingly painful to type 'use the fucking search function new'b' if you got the rheumatism

....motherfuckers, did i or did i not post a huge photo of a little girl with drool all over her pink fleece top holding a motherfucking pair of fucking tweezers? why are you all still talking?

I CAST LVL 3 PLAGUE ON YOUS.

HPIM0181.JPG

Ha haha. I'd love for anyone to put forth the idea that anything said in Supertrash shouldn't be taken with a grain of salt. The whole idea of rep is a funny concept, and it's interesting to draw conclusions and examine how it works. For instance, I can tell from your rep bar that your opinion is of little importance and you rarely have anything helpful to put forth. No one's trying to be a tough guy here.

A good percentage of posters join up exclusively to post pictures of themselves. Obviously, there's no problem with that, but it's not helping the longevity of the site. Hell, a huge amount of the knowledgeable posters whose opinions and information I valued have left because this place is slowly descending into a pool of fucking sludge. It's straight up Niketalk except with jeans, Lanvins and Common Projects half the time. I honestly think that is because the more mature and insightful members simply move on when they realize that the time they put into contributing to the site is unappreciated.

On a separate note, I'm sure that other SF'ers that have met me can attest to the fact that I'm a laid back enough guy that I'm not sitting behind a fucking keyboard with a red face, foaming at the mouth with an army helmet on when I am involved in shit like t-shirt wars, insulting rants, etc, etc This shit is all for fun.

I'm not offended, nor do I give a fuck what people rep, it's just great that even if it's a shitty outfit, girls get rep, yet if some dude wears a single non-SUFU brand, he's in the double red.

^thats the reason im in the double red lol, non sufu approved brands. and honestly i dont care if you think the internet is serious business or not i was just bored at work lol