Stop Repping WAYWT Posts

englandmj7

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this is the case...i should've been buttsexed by hundreds of guys.

just wait....they come like a swarm of locust in teh middle of the night...goth ninjas...dior boyz...former hype beasts....denim kweens........first few guys are fun...then it just gets monotonous.....

I don't really contribute to this forum very much - but I read lots of threads when I'm at work, and sometimes post.

I'm like a deadbeat dad that comes over and does something with his kids once every few weeks and the kids think I'm pretty cool --- but if I came by every day, they'd probably get sick of me.:(

i would like to see all the rep comments jane has received since joining two days ago.

for scientific purposes of course.

for scientific purposes i would like to create another account and pose as a female, take daily photos of a chick i know, and monitor the rep comments.

then i'll post all the comments up on a thread in trash under sufu uncovered: got 4 pairs of diors but got no girls.

such overt concern with online 'reputation' is at once unsettling and disappointing.

I would say what would be a concern is the intensity of the feeling associated with such a thing but as I posited, caring in some way is only natural.

such overt concern with online 'reputation' is at once unsettling and disappointing.

This is Supertrash, not Superofficial. In other words, it's a commentary, not a petition. I don't give a shit about getting rep, it's just funny to examine the way things work on this site.

Do it.

Seriously.

Someone?

ok. coming soon to a thread near you.

This is Supertrash, not Superofficial. In other words, it's a commentary, not a petition. I don't give a shit about getting rep, it's just funny to examine the way things work on this site.

exactly. I don't have a problem with people's rep or whether or not they deserve it; we all know that theres only one main reason why the female sufu members get so much rep so quickly; it'll just be funny to read what kind of comments are actually given.

ok. coming soon to a thread near you.

exactly. I don't have a problem with people's rep or whether or not they deserve it; we all know that theres only one main reason why the female sufu members get so much rep so quickly; it'll just be funny to read what kind of comments are actually given.

I imagine they are going to make me want to hurl. but laugh at the same time.

dudes can be fking ridiculous when it comes to a sub-average looking girl who knows how to post on a forum. It's a strange phenomenon.

i think i may start neg repping all the females just to balance things out. don't want to be the resident dick around here though.

I started. No answer yet. It's great that there's girl here, but they only post waywt. But we all know people don't care much about the clothes when it comes to lately registrated uninteresting girls...