ask JJ

junglejane

what's troubling you? what do you not like about yourself?

*condescending gaze*

IMPORANTN>:

- I reserve the right to ignore questions.

- noobs - intelligent questions only, or else I will hate you forever.

- I reserve the right to hate you forever.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear JJ,

What kind of general elements would be good to include when devising a marriage proposal moment? Something with lots of drama and effect.

Additionally, and related, how would I go about finding out a woman's ring size without giving her the slightest idea that I might want to buy one, so that the ring comes as a maximum surprise? Thanks in advance.

why do women use the excuse 'its my time of the month' for a reason to treat people like dirt... when i thought i heard that men have a similar monthly cycle, but they dont have a bloody discharge to know when that time is?

why do we use it as an excuse?

because it's what actually happens. hormones get altered and we become fierce angry lionesses. if not we become overly sensitive and cry over anything.

Spermatogenesis is the male cycle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermatogenesis

do you really need an excuse to treat people like shit? because it's gonna sound kinda gay if you say "sorry for the attitude, I think it's spermatogenesis time"

Dear JJ,

What kind of general elements would be good to include when devising a marriage proposal moment? Something with lots of drama and effect.

Additionally, and related, how would I go about finding out a woman's ring size without giving her the slightest idea that I might want to buy one, so that the ring comes as a maximum surprise? Thanks in advance.

are you thinking about something big and flashy (like a banner on an airplane or some stadium-like big screen announcement)?

I;ll have to think about that one, but for the most part those have been done to death.

I think simpler settings have more effect. for example, after a lazy sunday lounging around with your girl in PJs, watching movies, cooking together, etc etc, right before going bed/sleep you just look into her eyes tell her that she's the one you want to spend the rest of your life with.

ugh, I don't know, I have to think about this kinda shiz (I rarely ever think about marriage and proposals and such)

regarding the ring, here you must rely on one of her friends to help you out, if you're tight with them tell them to take her window shopping and whatever, and then they can go into a jewelery store and try on some stuff. does she wear any rings of he r own?

auntie jj

where do babies come from?

on a related note

how do you succeed in the stock market?

most get their babies from Ebaby, here is the link

http://www.discountbabies.com/

to succeed in the stock market you must line up outside said market to get the LE allover print stock and then resell on Ebay.

fixed .

edit:

You didn't answer my question...

On a different note, those are the kind of breastesses that stories are based around!

tree falling on breasteses make sound!!! it is like 'OUCH' sound!

most get their babies from Ebaby, here is the link

http://www.discountbabies.com/

to succeed in the stock market you must line up outside said market to get the LE allover print stock and then resell on Ebay.

hmmm

you are a shrewd business-woman joan.

thank you.

also, don't marry mass. he can't pay your dowery.

If you want to get a girl's ring size, borrow a ring she owns and compare it to a ring size chart.

Of course, you have to be close enough to her to be able to "borrow" a ring from her jewelry box. This is a riskier method if you have to remove the ring from her hand while, say, telling her fortune.

Uhh...

Just be like Yo bish Imma take ur ring cuz i liek it so shuddup.

Bring the ring to Tiffanyz. They will tell u ring size.

Duh.