SuperFashionistas: Girls that are sexy and dress good

goldengloves

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the difference is that yours is part of some photoshoot. lighting is placed carefully, pictures are cherry picked, and she probably has half the mac counter on her face.

you do realize that the girl i posted is julia, carine's daughter, right? :rolleyes:

quiet ho, you work for me.

your idea of good taste in women is some 18-year-old latina trick dressed up as strawberry shortcake.

my idea of good taste is your grandmother. god rest her soul. im sorry i dug her up,

but i had to have one last go.

dude, number one, your negrep is retarded. what does where i live have to do with this?

secondly, its not like im wrong... the photo i posted was julia roitfeld, not carine, and as such, no one "got" me. you were wrong. you deserved the negrep and you deserved to be called a goatlicker.

thirdly, if being called a cursecursecurse goatlicker really gets you so mad that you have to say "fuck the Bronx" to me, then youre just insane.

dude, number one, your negrep is retarded. what does where i live have to do with this?

secondly, its not like im wrong... the photo i posted was julia roitfeld, not carine, and as such, no one "got" me. you were wrong. you deserved the negrep and you deserved to be called a goatlicker.

thirdly, if being called a cursecursecurse goatlicker really gets you so mad that you have to say "fuck the Bronx" to me, then youre just insane.

blah blah blah blah fucking blah

if i had no idea who she was and saw her on the street i'd still think she was hot.

you can't really say 'if she wasn't well dressed' because that's part of who she is.

nobody is posting michelle lamy up in here, who dresses 100x better than carine. no offense michelle.

hey now

img_2822.jpg

garethpughand.jpg

rowensmlamy.jpg

girls who are sexy and dress good