SuperFashionistas: Girls that are sexy and dress good

goldengloves

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lul I think you just insulted 3/4 of this forum.

i swear to god, a lot of you dudes on here are the reason why girls starve themselves and vomit and shit like that. you have the most fucked up body issues ever, and i really think you shouldnt ever be allowed to touch any women at all until you clean your fucking testosterone-soaked brains up a little.

you honestly make me fucking sick. die of aids.

her fucking ankle bone is protruding out clearly in the photo, and you say she's got cankles.

the lady from blackbird got called chubby when she was blatantly well-proportioned and just happened to have some dangerously attractive curves.

seriously. all of you, you know who you are. die of fucking aids please.

^ it was right after a danielle scutt show and all the models had their hair like that

In London this style is reffered to as a Croydon facelift and is worn by a particular subculture of chav teenagers and single mothers who accessorise generic sportswear in limited edition colourways with provocative words sewn or printed on the the ass of their oversized trackpants.

i swear to god, a lot of you dudes on here are the reason why girls starve themselves and vomit and shit like that. you have the most fucked up body issues ever, and i really think you shouldnt ever be allowed to touch any women at all until you clean your fucking testosterone-soaked brains up a little.

you honestly make me fucking sick. die of aids.

her fucking ankle bone is protruding out clearly in the photo, and you say she's got cankles.

the lady from blackbird got called chubby when she was blatantly well-proportioned and just happened to have some dangerously attractive curves.

seriously. all of you, you know who you are. die of fucking aids please.

i basically agree with the sentiment of this post but jesus christ i hope the vitriol is meant to be ironic or something

i basically agree with the sentiment of this post but jesus christ i hope the vitriol is meant to be ironic or something

i meant the vitriol 100%.

it is fair to say that i was identifying with the complaints of many a female friend when i wrote that.

but really, even my masculinity has no mind for mentally/physically underdeveloped little boys holding women to excruciatingly painful standards for no apparent reason.

but as the people above were saying, does it really matter what underdeveloped little boys think about women? guido girls probably find my skinny ass disgusting but it doesn't bother me.

considering the multitude of fetishes/likes/dislikes present in all people, is there anything inherently wrong about liking skinny girls? you, me, and most other guys aren't down with anorexics so you can't really blame society for making girls want to be super skinny.

your last sentence is wrong.

i could get into talking about the media and societal norms and shifts in perception and self-esteem and how habits turn into modes of behavior but honestly, all i want to do right now is fold my pretty new sweaters.