• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i wear harnden pants with nikes.

dont see the problem there? unless you prefer cookie cutter fashion

do you do so in a thoughtful way that compliments both pieces? the person you posted seems to be concerned with how her shoes and pants compliment the areas of her body which heterosexual men are most likely to focus on when she ought to be worried about how they compliment the other parts of her outfit

her style is undeveloped and lacks flair

it's both generic and erratic

figuratively, she's putting black and orange sprinkles on cookies that are shaped like stars and snowflakes

but the real question here

is she sexy and does she dress gud

she looks like someone who wears clothing from popular brands primarily because they're popular, so i'd say she's very fashionable if nothing else

Edited by jamokes

I think you are looking at this in a different light.

firstly, style itself is relative. there is no one rulebook on how to achieve style. 

I do like how her outfit is top heavy and perhaps it was her intention to be erratic especially given the nature of the demeulemeester shirt shes wearing.

the 'argument' we were having earlier is not whether she has style or not..thats not really for any one of us to decide with certainty. the 'argument' was on need for brand synergy 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to bring the term "brand synergy" into commonplace use, my god

i do not know where this possessive outlook of someone else's work comes from tbh

i wouldn't even take harnden's complaint of someone wearing his jacket with slp very seriously, because he gave up control of who could and could not wear his clothes when he wholesaled to a retailer, so it's altogether less convincing to tell me that you who had no hand in making the garment has any say in what someone else can do with it

but deux posting the picture of her trying on clothes in a fitting room is even more bizarre

I think you are looking at this in a different light.

firstly, style itself is relative. there is no one rulebook on how to achieve style. 

I do like how her outfit is top heavy and perhaps it was her intention to be erratic especially given the nature of the demeulemeester shirt shes wearing.

can you explain to me how exactly you think the nature of her shirt may have affected her decision to wear the shoes or the pants?

the 'argument' we were having earlier is not whether she has style or not..thats not really for any one of us to decide with certainty. the 'argument' was on need for brand synergy

i don't understand why you would say anything about whether or not she has a style as i said her style is relatively conventional and callow 

how many consumers are or aren't shared by these brands means very little to me

SLP might produce clothes that could compliment certain harnden pieces, but maybe you know what i mean when i say the only things flattered by those shoes aren't other articles of clothing

FIominI.jpg?1?2333

I pretty much dress like this except the adidas will be stans, the Harnden short,  the bag non-existent and the wayfarers street copies I will lose within a week.