SuperFashionistas: Girls that are sexy and dress good

goldengloves

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I SEE YOU THERE SIPPIN' MY KOOL AID.

I mean, hotlinking me. I mean. Shit I don't care. I just wanted to use that quote once in my life.

I was going to say all of the things I love about that picture... but there's too much. It's everything.

CAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS A HOUSE PARTY

yeah...just wanted to use that too.

^^ best girl in this thread? so dreamy and cute :3

http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/2008/11/big.html

too lazy to re-up the pictures but wow

zingggggggg

sartorialist has only been shooting hot chicks lately. before he'd settle for some fugg ones, but now, all dimes (at least 90% of the time)

probably my favorite of recent memory... so classic looking, so hot

10288MotorcycleWeb.jpg

i swear to god, a lot of you dudes on here are the reason why girls starve themselves and vomit and shit like that. you have the most fucked up body issues ever, and i really think you shouldnt ever be allowed to touch any women at all until you clean your fucking testosterone-soaked brains up a little.

you honestly make me fucking sick. die of aids.

her fucking ankle bone is protruding out clearly in the photo, and you say she's got cankles.

the lady from blackbird got called chubby when she was blatantly well-proportioned and just happened to have some dangerously attractive curves.

seriously. all of you, you know who you are. die of fucking aids please.

i swear to god, a lot of you dudes on here are the reason why girls starve themselves and vomit and shit like that.

I doubt that. I like to imagine that the fashion twigs this forum finds itself lusting over have higher standards than the average Superfuture user*

I'm much skinnier than my girlfriend at the moment and I plan on keeping it that way. Greek + well proportioned over bulemic white girl any day.

so thirded

whose going to fourth

*oh snap

I doubt that. I like to imagine that the fashion twigs this forum finds itself lusting over have higher standards than the average Superfuture user*

I don't know, there are some remarkably venomous comments coming out of the Xbox enthusiast and gif hoarding set on this site.

i swear to god, a lot of you dudes on here are the reason why girls starve themselves and vomit and shit like that. you have the most fucked up body issues ever, and i really think you shouldnt ever be allowed to touch any women at all until you clean your fucking testosterone-soaked brains up a little.

you honestly make me fucking sick. die of aids.

her fucking ankle bone is protruding out clearly in the photo, and you say she's got cankles.

the lady from blackbird got called chubby when she was blatantly well-proportioned and just happened to have some dangerously attractive curves.

seriously. all of you, you know who you are. die of fucking aids please.

i'm a skinny azn guy, and hence i'm not particularly attracted to girls who are larger than me - it's a personal preference.

i can appreciate and recognise that some people dont mind a little meat on their girls. Just pointing out that the girl above does "dress good" but isn't particularly "sexy" to me.

Either ways, arguing on the internet is lame and i'll leave it at that.

Carry on.

i agree with omc.

also, curves don't always have to do with fat. you can have curves and be thin.

there's just not one type of "beautiful" woman. there's beauty of all kind (that sounds gay but i don't care).

also what i hate the most when i hear guys talk about girls on this forum, and how they should be to look hot, it's that i know that at least half of them are still virgin and are not the most attractive. come on dudes, step back, look at yourself in the mirror, turn your brains to "on" and think a little.