Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best thing about the limo kids is that their chauffeur / valet was hanging out near the interest. i will pay money if anyone has video footage of that guy opening the door to supreme for those kids

ps - i believe the question about canada vs china was to establish whether the hoodies are manufactured by cyc

Sorry about the confusion with the keychain. Nice pick up Ericdw.

Unless I'm mistaken...

Decks, yes. T-shirts, no.

should be noted that Manik skateboards is doing a Last Supper T.

Baseball jacket was ~210. Maybe 220?

lastsupperblkimgoq9.jpg

agreed the cap is dope, and info on the pocket tees, if anyone has any would be great.

eric, did you get a look at the denim, does the faded black feel or look like 14oz? and if you got a look, did the profile look slim to you?

shit i completely forgot to check out the denims...

the best thing about the limo kids is that their chauffeur / valet was hanging out near the interest. i will pay money if anyone has video footage of that guy opening the door to supreme for those kids

ps - i believe the question about canada vs china was to establish whether the hoodies are manufactured by cyc

chauffeur!!! that's how you spell it! haha i'm stupid.

as requested, full pics of the tees:

IMG_0002.jpg

Sorry about the confusion with the keychain. Nice pick up Ericdw.

should be noted that Manik skateboards is doing a Last Supper T.

Baseball jacket was ~210. Maybe 220?

lastsupperblkimgoq9.jpg

whos version of the last supper is that? manik has a cock fight tee coming out that reminds me of the one supreme put out as well....

Thank god, I Own an insurance agency in NJ and even though i'm still somewhat young (26) I was thinking to myself God I might be too old for this mess. its somewhat silly but i guess do to the limited nature and my love for skate culture (used to ride bmx at the banks and alot of my boys went to supreme) I still get into beast mode. I also sometimes stop myself from copping too much shit because the fact is i work 6 days a week in a suit, no chance to rock my gear except for saturday night, when i take my ass to some pretencious night club with my club friends and they require club uniform which doesnt consist of anything supreme.

BTW One of those 150 lb plus girls was whilin out cause i cut the line, but then focused her attention to miles when she found out she couldnt get a kermit tee, i think i saw her crying... it was pretty funny.

Sorry for the rant... I can pickup some shit for very minimal my girls lives a few blocks away from Supreme.

im not even going to write about what i bought or how the stock was, im just going to share a few pictures from the queue before supreme opened

P1000988.jpg

steezin guido

P1000987.jpg

didnt even mean for the girl to be in the shot, just wanted a shot of the supreme keychain after the discussion about them in the singapore thread

2ly3nr9.jpg

P1000990.jpg

didnt manage to get a shot of it, but these hk beasts (i think the other dude was sitting down) were rockin clot and studying econ in line

that is how you fucking queue, actually i did, scroll down to "money talks" and peep the hard core mom queuing up for her kid

P1000993.jpg

rockin uggs, victoria secret PINK FUCKING DIFFUSION, and married by the mob

the shirt says "my girl rocks balenciaga and smokes mad marijuana"

P1000984.jpg

id like to introduce you to "money talks"

P1000994.jpg

hold on, forgot his shoes

cold chillin with his transformers tee from urban outfitters, iphonin it up, rockin a bape tiger hood, flashin that grill - i mean braces, cuttin junior high and cuffin dem denims

P1000998.jpg

when it came time for the store to open, some how this guy was in front of us

seems he slipped mr umbrella a 20 to be friends

P1000996.jpg

they seemed like bffs money talks was givin him high fives and chatting him up in line. by slipping him a 20, he only moved up 6 places in line and was denied a kermit tee because the first group of 10 bought all they alloted for the day

he ended up with a red kermit deck and seemed happy as a clam

P1000999.jpg

this picture loses some impact because i wasnt able to get mr. XXXL-cant fit into supreme (behind the girl), mr. designs cut into my hair pinoy hypebeast and a few other dudes in the shot

great photoblog of a lineup mrip. LA seems to be a lot more chill than the new york lineup. ppl layin out in the sun and shit. nice and relaxing. the lines in NY always have a tense vibe like everyone's tryin to make sure to be more down than the next guy so they can get their boxtee.

just got back, line was short and i picked up a couple of things but also got owned badly. when i came in i asked one of the guys if they had a couple of things left including the kermit tee, was really helpful and said all the colors of shirts they had left and what theyd be getting more of. kermits were out of stock.

when im on line waiting to pay for my shit, the register guys hands the japanese kid in front of me like six kermit tees. so when its my turn to pay i ask him if they have any more, but the first guy i asked is within earshot and is really pissed and insulted that i didnt take his word for it. said something along the lines of "first you ask me and then you go over and ask him?" and walked away. i just went over to him as i was leaving and i said i didnt mean it like that, just saw someone walk out with a stack of them. he gave me a "yeah whatever" and that was that.

damnz

great photoblog of a lineup mrip. LA seems to be a lot more chill than the new york lineup. ppl layin out in the sun and shit. nice and relaxing. the lines in NY always have a tense vibe like everyone's tryin to make sure to be more down than the next guy so they can get their boxtee.

thats why NYC hype beasts are grimey..........

LA is too sunny and nice..everyone in short sleeves with palm trees in the background......looks like a line up for Hollister.....

all same crap, different day, different coast..........damn Jebbias must be making bank!

just got back, line was short and i picked up a couple of things but also got owned badly. when i came in i asked one of the guys if they had a couple of things left including the kermit tee, was really helpful and said all the colors of shirts they had left and what theyd be getting more of. kermits were out of stock.

when im on line waiting to pay for my shit, the register guys hands the japanese kid in front of me like six kermit tees. so when its my turn to pay i ask him if they have any more, but the first guy i asked is within earshot and is really pissed and insulted that i didnt take his word for it. said something along the lines of "first you ask me and then you go over and ask him?" and walked away. i just went over to him as i was leaving and i said i didnt mean it like that, just saw someone walk out with a stack of them. he gave me a "yeah whatever" and that was that.

damnz

first rule of supleme: don't question supleme employees.

. ppl layin out in the sun and shit. nice and relaxing.

line was pretty chill

but i dont know how those dudes were rocking hoodies and shit

i was sweating after a while in the sun

first rule of supleme: don't question supleme employees.

i did that once back in the day. i still have nightmares about it. but i feel redeemed now that i've gotten a tyson and kermit tee after they were "sold out"

line was pretty chill

but i dont know how those dudes were rocking hoodies and shit

i was sweating after a while in the sun

i was fuckin shivering. in NY when they let you line up in the front of the store, at least you could get some sun. but in that ally, it's freezing.

damnz

LMAO @ you

It's not like that, we are just friends