Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

seconded. this guy's a beast as well as a clown. embarrasses me to appreciate a brand worn by people like him.

Lmfao, get the fuck out of here kid.

You actually wanna rock the Kermit tee, and are willing to pay $85 for it.

That's all I have to say about you. Hahahahaha.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I accidentally positively repped FAMOUS.

I fail at hating on people,

you know if you go back to the post you repped, and click the rep button for that post again, you can change it.

Perhaps we can create a list of people who are willing to do Supreme pickups at reasonable rates (10-20%) and sticky it somewhere (or edit the first post and add it) to prevent the 300 posts asking about pickups that always happen in these threads. I'm not lucky enough to be in LA or New York, so I'm guilty of doing this too.

Hopefully, it'd also keep the people charging insane markup (I'm not going to name names) on eBay, Hypebeast, ISS and places like that. I'm not going to knock their hustle but I don't think this is a place that really supports that.

Perhaps we can create a list of people who are willing to do Supreme pickups at reasonable rates (10-20%) and sticky it somewhere (or edit the first post and add it) to prevent the 300 posts asking about pickups that always happen in these threads. I'm not lucky enough to be in LA or New York, so I'm guilty of doing this too.

Hopefully, it'd also keep the people charging insane markup (I'm not going to name names) on eBay, Hypebeast, ISS and places like that. I'm not going to knock their hustle but I don't think this is a place that really supports that.

this is a good idea

Lmfao, get the fuck out of here kid.

You actually wanna rock the Kermit tee, and are willing to pay $85 for it.

That's all I have to say about you. Hahahahaha.

It's people like you that cause me to pay more for something I genuinely like. You're too much of a simpleton to understand the kind of publishing complexity it took to get that shirt printed. Get a real job.

It's people like you that cause me to pay more for something I genuinely like. You're too much of a simpleton to understand the kind of publishing complexity it took to get that shirt printed. Get a real job.

im drunk so i might not get it, but you are aware that regardless of the complexity of printing supreme doesnt benefit at all from you paying more than retail on the shirt. all you are doing is propogating reselling

You're too much of a simpleton to understand the kind of publishing complexity it took to get that shirt printed.

Are you so much of a simpleton to understand that he really isn't going to care - either you pay his or someone elses prices or you just don't get the shirt?

Someone is going buy them at his prices to whether FAM0US is a scumbag or not and i doubt they care about the publishing complexity of having Kermit on a tee either.

In your own thread where you offered to essentially pay double on the shirt you've helped push the price up - if you are prepared to pay that a reseller is just going to be thinking why shouldn't other suckers pay atleast that?

You aren't part of the solution here - if you don't want to support resellers then don't but you can't have it both ways.

l DONT HAVE A JOB SO I SELL SUPREME TO PEOPLE THAT DONT LIVE IN NY OR LA

THANK YOU

MRIP RESELLING

FAMOUS. IS JUST TRYING TO FEED HIS KID

WHY ARE YOU HATING

I AM A RAPE ARTIST

THANK YOU

MOST PEOPLE THAT BUY SUPREME AND SELL ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND, THEY WANT YOUR MONEY

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=47967

MRIP CERTIFIED SUPREME

BUY AND YOU RECIEVE STREET CRED AND ONE DAY YOU CAN BE LIKE SO OG IT HURTS

HELLO l TRIED TO DO THIS BUT SUPREME DIDNT HAVE WHAT PEOPLE WANTED AND I REALIZED I COULD MAKE MORE MONEY BEING A DICK AND RESELLING STREET CRED RATHER THAN BEING A NICE GUY AND LETTING PEOPLE WEAR HYPE FOR CHEAP

PROXYING IS FUCKING A LOT OF WORK

TONS OF PMS

TONS OF FUCKING BOXES TO SHIP

DRIVING THROUGH TRAFFIC/WHATEVER TO GET TO SUPREME AND LINING UP

LIKELY NOT GETTING WHAT PEOPLE WANT

TOO MUCH HASSLE

SUPRISE WHY PEOPLE DONT PROXY SUPREME

THEY JUST RESELL IT

JOSEPHR DID IT FOR A WHILE BUT BACKED OUT CUZ IT WAS TOO MUCH WORK

HELLO GO TO EBAY

STREET CRED FOR SALE

here's your list:

why would anyone do pickups for random ppl on the internet that they don't know when they can buy shit and resell it to random ppl on the internet for ridiculous money?

ALSO ANYONE HAVE A KERMIT POSTER?

MY NAME IS KERNI PEOPLE HAVE CALLED ME KERMlT THE FROG SINCE I WAS A CHILD

IS THIS NOT ENOUGH STREET CRED TO HAVE THIS POSTER

I DONT WANT THE TEE

I WILL NOT WEAR A MUPPET ON MY CHEST

BUT I WILL WEAR A SHIRT WITH FUCK ON IT

I WILL OFFER UP TO 30 FOR A POSTER IN DECENT CONDITION

WASNT ABLE TO RIP ONE OFF IN LA

DONT WANT ONE OF DIPSET

OR TYSON

OR RAE

JUST MY HOMIE THAT IS HAVING TROUBLE BEING GREEN

THANK YOU

MRIP

You aren't part of the solution here - if you don't want to support resellers then don't but you can't have it both ways.

point taken.

Anybody got a maglight? How much stronger are they compared to last season??

really man? it's by maglite, it's quality... you can easily smash someone out with it...

ALSO ANYONE HAVE A KERMIT POSTER?

MY NAME IS KERNI PEOPLE HAVE CALLED ME KERMlT THE FROG SINCE I WAS A CHILD

IS THIS NOT ENOUGH STREET CRED TO HAVE THIS POSTER

I DONT WANT THE TEE

I WILL NOT WEAR A MUPPET ON MY CHEST

BUT I WILL WEAR A SHIRT WITH FUCK ON IT

I WILL OFFER UP TO 30 FOR A POSTER IN DECENT CONDITION

WASNT ABLE TO RIP ONE OFF IN LA

DONT WANT ONE OF DIPSET

OR TYSON

OR RAE

JUST MY HOMIE THAT IS HAVING TROUBLE BEING GREEN

THANK YOU

MRIP

you're just as annoying as famous. stop.

here's your list:

why would anyone do pickups for random ppl on the internet that they don't know when they can buy shit and resell it to random ppl on the internet for ridiculous money?

I thought some people might do it for a reasonable rate because they a) were going there anyways, B) could make a bit of money off of it and c) enjoyed helping people out who otherwise would have no access to Supreme goods other than buying the limited selection of shirts/sizes resellers sell (which is basically the kermit tee and the start something tee this season).

That's the reason I helped a few people here out with pieces from the Wings + Horns sample sale for a few bucks extra a piece when I could have sold it for double that on eBay. I thought at least a few other people here considered this a bit more of a community and were ok with helping people that way, but clearly I was wrong. I guess I've learned my lesson and will just ignore everyone asking for Wings + Horns stuff for cheap next time they have a sale.

It's also pretty funny how most people here will jump all over anyone selling stuff at a huge markup in the supermarket except when its for Supreme.

I thought some people might do it for a reasonable rate because they a) were going there anyways, B) could make a bit of money off of it and c) enjoyed helping people out who otherwise would have no access to Supreme goods other than buying the limited selection of shirts/sizes resellers sell (which is basically the kermit tee and the start something tee this season).

That's the reason I helped a few people here out with pieces from the Wings + Horns sample sale for a few bucks extra a piece when I could have sold it for double that on eBay. I thought at least a few other people here considered this a bit more of a community and were ok with helping people that way, but clearly I was wrong. I guess I've learned my lesson and will just ignore everyone asking for Wings + Horns stuff for cheap next time they have a sale.

It's also pretty funny how most people here will jump all over anyone selling stuff at a huge markup in the supermarket except when its for Supreme.

World doesn't work like that. Wings + Horn is hardly Supreme is it?

Perhaps you should take that issue up with people offering proxy services who are long term members on this board, like Darkanimal... or better yet the Japan proxies like Cyberpunk. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to pick up a few things without charging a proxy fee.

Maybe you and Misterpretender can meet up for coffee sometime ? Exchange tips on reselling.

just got back from the NY store met some supertalkers over there they got pretty much everything except kermit tees but theyll be restocking soon sucks that i cant go again i guess ill try my luck tommorow

World doesn't work like that. Wings + Horn is hardly Supreme is it?

Perhaps you should take that issue up with people offering proxy services who are long term members on this board, like Darkanimal... or better yet the Japan proxies like Cyberpunk. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to pick up a few things without charging a proxy fee.

Maybe you and Misterpretender can meet up for coffee sometime ? Exchange tips on reselling.

I'm not sure if you even read my post fully.

First, I'd say Wings + Horns is roughly comparable to Supreme in terms of limited distribution, scarcity and people not having access to it - but thats not my point.

Second, I'm not asking anyone to do things for free. I'm saying at a 20% fee. That is even more than proxies in Japan charge to pick things up, so why is this so insane to suggest someone do that in New York or LA? Even 25% would be OK. And before you say ask someone in Japan to pick you up stuff just think about how ridiculous it is to have to buy something freely available in North America from a person in Japan.

And my point about helping people out with buying them stuff from Wings + Horns instead of reselling it for much more is that everyone is always looking for people to pick stuff up for them at a reasonable fee but if they're asked to return the favor they vanish. Secondary to that is how people are fine with selling a Supreme tee at 80% markup but would jump all over someone doing the same for a limited pair of Nikes, a pair of Visvims, or a Loopwheeler sweatshirt - all of which are no less rare than Supreme.