Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if you even read my post fully.

First, I'd say Wings + Horns is roughly comparable to Supreme in terms of limited distribution, scarcity and people not having access to it - but thats not my point.

Second, I'm not asking anyone to do things for free. I'm saying at a 20% fee. That is even more than proxies in Japan charge to pick things up, so why is this so insane to suggest someone do that in New York or LA? Even 25% would be OK. And before you say ask someone in Japan to pick you up stuff just think about how ridiculous it is to have to buy something freely available in North America from a person in Japan.

And my point about helping people out with buying them stuff from Wings + Horns instead of reselling it for much more is that everyone is always looking for people to pick stuff up for them at a reasonable fee but if they're asked to return the favor they vanish. Secondary to that is how people are fine with selling a Supreme tee at 80% markup but would jump all over someone doing the same for a limited pair of Nikes, a pair of Visvims, or a Loopwheeler sweatshirt - all of which are no less rare than Supreme.

Wings + Horn is like sugar water around these parts.

Rarity does not apply the same context with the aforementioned brands. I don't see any kids begging to find out where to find loopwheeled shirts.

And finally, these people who are reselling are NOT proxies. They just do streetwear hustle. Anyone who does proxy pickups in NYC will, after a few months of rough and tumble (wild and wooly), will instill a minimum order before going to do any Supreme pickups. 20-25% does not apply to the retarded nature of having to be a bitch for 30 minutes to get someone else's clothes.

Word is that Supreme LA has restocked in certain sizes/colors in the shirts today

can anyone pick me up a white or black kermit Med, and a cognac white or teal med?

I know theres some sweet proxy services here.

if u can PM me or AIM me my screenname is nikexsneakerhead

Ok, fess up.

Who's joke account is this?

what? I made that screename like years ago and I just always kept it....i hate when people continoulsly change their screename's and u gotta tell everybody your new one and shit, so i just kept it to avoid all that.

Yeh it's great. Proper box, well thought out with compartments/mesh pockets that kinda thing inside, and the bottom has those velcro straps for your jacket/skateboard*

*if applicable.

Hideout had em for £110 i think.

Backpack would be mint if its bigger, the website has it as a rectangle, it really aint. Just a pizza box carrier.

Need some answers to the following questions (the more answers I can get the better):

1. Do the tees run a little small this season (like the s/s '07 tees did)?

2. Are the flannels this season the same size as they always are or do they run small this season?

3. Since the flag hoodie is not made by CYC is the sizing different than hoodies of the past?

Thanks.

307735411.jpg

Got what I wanted, a kermit, flags hoodie (not CYC but reasonably priced), and the chambray and plaid boxcaps...the three on the left were pickups elsewhere last week.

The fit on the flags hoodie is pretty much the same, it just feels lighter and thinner, for spring/summer wear. I love it.

I've got tons of other supreme/wings&horns/alife/reigning champ cyc fleece for the heavy winter already.

And I agree, proxy picking up is nice and all, but it gets to become too much work...I just don't resell. I have a real job to make money from.

Yeh it's great. Proper box, well thought out with compartments/mesh pockets that kinda thing inside, and the bottom has those velcro straps for your jacket/skateboard*

*if applicable.

Hideout had em for £110 i think.

Backpack would be mint if its bigger, the website has it as a rectangle, it really aint. Just a pizza box carrier.

Damm skateboard straps too, sorry if this sounds geeky but thats brillant news for me.

did you get anything PAND?

No, was strictly a reconaissance mission.

TBH, most of the outerwear is a let down, so too are the T's... Maglite is kinda cool, but non-LED mags are so behind the times. Duffle and backpack best things I saw.