Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sick bike, but those pedals look like they're designed to lacerate shins and calves, gah!

I had those Bear Claw pedals on my BMX bike, back in the day... still have the scars.

Does LA still have the Khaki waistbags?

Long gone. I had to get the alpine instead months ago.

unless i'm high, has anyone noticed different sizing in the box caps? i have 4 from the US and 3 that i bought in japan; all of the US ones fit me fine with plenty of room but the japanese ones seem to be ALOT smaller and barely fit.

Yes, there are different depths in the box caps. I doubt it has anything to do with were you purchased, both the US/japan stock the same...

I had those Bear Claw pedals on my BMX bike, back in the day... still have the scars.

Long gone. I had to get the alpine instead months ago.

[/b]

Yes, there are different depths in the box caps. I doubt it has anything to do with were you purchased, both the US/japan stock the same...

thanks for clearing it up. what's the point of diff depths tho?

^I went today, picked up a reversible tank in size L for $44, dunno if i got the last black/green one was on display haha still have a bunch of reversible tanks in S-L, and all black tank in m or L forgot. They still had the the collard button ups (oxfords i think they're called?) in pink/blue few diff sizes as well as all 3 geometric polo's. they had the pineapple shirt in all black too. few of the bags too but didn't really look at those.

did they have any geometric tanks? i need one in XL if anyone is feeling :cool:

they're not in nyc, it's vaguely possible it was a random midweek reup but i'm sure the resellers would have bought them all out with quickness.

stockwise there was a reup on some of the current batch of t-shirts plus maybe a cap or two, otherwise nothing new; availability of sizes looks pretty limited on the cut and sewn.

maybe i missed something, but when did they re-release the hennessey baseball shirts? i saw'em at supreme harajuku. are they still available in NY or LA?

they're old stock with OD price tags on em. dont they always bring out old stuff there?

i've asked this a few times but have received mix answers...

is the "laptop" sleeve in this season's backpack big enough for a macbook?

nope, tried my girls... won't fit...