Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys. i wasn't sure exactly where to post this. i thought this would be the best place. i just got this box tee but i wasn't sure if it was authentic. i'm hoping you guys will be able to tell by the pics. it's kinda hard to see the watermark in the pics but it says "SUP 2005". thanks in advance for any replies.

IMG_2864.JPG

IMG_2865.JPG

IMG_2866.JPG

IMG_2867.JPG

IMG_2868.JPG

IMG_2869.JPG

IMG_2870.JPG

your box tee is fucking fake. In fact if anybody is thinking about getting a box tee off some random non legit spot, why don't you save us the fucking time and just assume that it's a fake. Either wait till they drop again, by from legit places/users, or shut the fuck up and rock your fake ass box tee.

your box tee is fucking fake. In fact if anybody is thinking about getting a box tee off some random non legit spot, why don't you save us the fucking time and just assume that it's a fake. Either wait till they drop again, by from legit places/users, or shut the fuck up and rock your fake ass box tee.

luckily, because of a paypal mishap, i haven't paid the guy yet so i'm not out any $$. so other than the watermark looking silkscreened and the hang tag saying "tonal" is there anything else that tips it off as fake? if you look at one of the pics of the size tag it almost looks like maybe an older tag was removed and this one was stitched in. i also noticed that the box logo on the front is not perfectly centered. i'm not too far away from the supreme la store. would the guys over there be able to id it?

the fuck? you deserve to get got motherfucker. no motherfrucvker at no store gonna id a fake tee shirt for you. fuckl off pussyclot

damn. you got roid rage or somethin? it's not surprising you scammed a bunch of guys here:

bitchass mothafucka scammed me 150$

can't believe you can actually still post!

luckily, because of a paypal mishap, i haven't paid the guy yet so i'm not out any $$. so other than the watermark looking silkscreened and the hang tag saying "tonal" is there anything else that tips it off as fake? if you look at one of the pics of the size tag it almost looks like maybe an older tag was removed and this one was stitched in. i also noticed that the box logo on the front is not perfectly centered. i'm not too far away from the supreme la store. would the guys over there be able to id it?

go to the store and you'll get herbed hard body

Guest Methimphibian
i'm pretty sure the supplier varies season to season. and the fit definitely does so your perfect fit might not be so in other seasons.

oh, well does anyone know who made S/S08 tees?