Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolwut? I don't think that's true at all. I'd rather support the brand, maybe the only exception for me would be if the tee was worn only at home, but even then it's iffy..

Well, realistically you aren't supporting the brand by paying a reseller $200 for a shirt that Supreme sold for $28. They aren't getting a cut of that.

But if you're going to wear a fake because its cheaper it should at least be a good fake. That shirt is pretty bad.

oh, well does anyone know who made S/S08 tees?

AAA it's back like 10pages...

I just want to know who does diamonds tees... Those always fit the best...

^^ I am gonna have to agree with dude. The people who pay more than $50 for a supreme tee shirt are fucking herbs.

I would never pay more than $28 for the box tee, its so plain and boring.

However, I aint gonna agree with you wearing fake shit, thats just whack. The quality is garbage and you are just faking tryna look cool.

A final point, when a person buys a 'preme item directly from one of the major resellers, supreme does benefit from that... We all know how that goes and thats part of the business...

Retail is 4900? thats lame.. but I understand they gotta pay import taxes and for sure stores in harajuku have crazy high rent... Regardless, I was referring to the box tees and other shirts that normally cost 28$ retail in the US...

uh...back to the thread

anyone been to lafayette recently? any box caps or fitteds still there

thinking about shit like the bones New era

Bones fitted were in. Place is pretty much empty now though. Like 3 t shirts on the racks, only outerwear is the field jacket/coaches jacket/vest/bad brains jacket.

i live in hong kong

and someone sold one dick and jane at 50 shipped.

usually it costs 12 for shipping here.

such a bargain

Woah dude, I didn't know your were foreign. That price was for shipped to US. Sorry man

Well, if anyone wants I got brand new of these, all Medium:

Dick and Jane - Grey

Halloween - Black

Ice T - Green

PM me if you want em

Supreme usually makes an extremely limited amounts of smalls in every item.

this may not be true of the hoodies, or potentially only true for the overseas market as it is with the t-shirts. at any rate it's not a given they'll be working with cyc in the fall so going back to the OP you may want to track down an 08 medium which is, in fact a little smedium.