Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

Wasn't too painful!

Bad Brains T's were 38 bucks, the vans were 96. T's came in yellow, black, white, and a few other colors (think green like the old ones, and red?) I against I shirt looks really awesome in person. Vans have the track listing to I against I printed on the insole and have a gum sole. Theres also a really big Supreme tag on the tongue under the white house logo.

In addition to the new T's (amadeus etc) they had the coaches jackets, which were 188 and were surprisingly sturdy feeling. I didn't like the big ass logo on the chest though. Other new items were the madras shirts (98 dollars) and a gingham check short sleeve which was priced the same (I think). The check ones came in light green and blue. No new hats other than plaid adjustable polo style hats (little logo in center)

One thing I did notice was that the T shirts in store came in different colors than on line. The Fuck the Police one for example, now comes in a navy blue/yellow print colorway instead of grey.

Crash street dude was right in front and me and cleared out with like 4 bags full of shit. They were telling people that some of the T's were selling out in different sizes.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I did notice was that the T shirts in store came in different colors than on line. The Fuck the Police one for example, now comes in a navy blue/yellow print colorway instead of grey.

So they replaced the in-store stock completely with navy/yellow instead of grey?

that green is sick, dont even like that star tee, but then i went to like american apprel website ot see if they had the color n they dont.

gully ass green color. hopefully itll still be there this weekend.

what green is it? picz?

Is that a pink oxford?

yeah, there have been a couple scans showing different sample oxfords that are much better than the ones they actually decided to produce.

i can't wait for that oxford sidelogo to come out

and what hat is dude in the last picture wearing?

Ericdw-Lolita t came in a neon green color, heres a link.

http://www.stay246.jp/ss/img/173520.jpg

Similar to the old bad brains or the bright green on the NWO shirt from last season but even brighter.

Knugget-Yea, my cousin wanted me to pick him up a grey one and when I asked for it the dude told me they weren't stocking it in grey. Pretty weird. The navy/yellow is a pretty good look though.

New guyabera shirt is going to be dope, hope it does have 4 pockets though. Oxford side logo definetly growing on me too.

coaches jacket was nice but nobody's going to want a jacket at this point in the season with the weather like it's been - looking forward to picking it up on sale.

green sk8 hi was pretty dope, i may be sporting residual wood on the ct clydes i refused to pay $200 for but still a good look.

they did have grey ftp tees when i went by, it seems like the webshop didn't have all colorways as per usual.

gingham shirts are really close to the ones from last season - fabric is a wee bit heavier, same colors but a little stronger and now MIC vs US. i think they were 88 btw.

no, it's supposedly a new Guayabera shirt...it's got two breast pockets...a guayabera should have four, but i don't see the lower pockets, but might just be the pic

Interesting...I'm not a fan of quad pockets, but we shall see.

They did ginghams last year?

What colors do they have?

yeah they did do them last year, in teal/white and lavender/white (and another one or two maybe?), they were sick. they were impossible to get ahold of tho, seemed like they were around for a super short time near the end of the summer season.

06 i think was navy, black and brown?

took the chinatown bus from boston yesterday morning. i tried to get the black raindrop box tee, they said they had every color but that. Got a couple of the tees in the sizes and color that i wanted, but in the time i was there i heard a bunch of people get denied. Same goes for the vans, but i am sure they have plenty left. saw A-ron aka off bowery. Gingham checked shirts were dope, but i forget what colors they had. all "hypebeasty" people patronizing the store.

no kubricks to the dude above me, but my boy has one if you want to pay 40$ shipped or so