korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

a soju thrashing awaits you big guy. but on the real, i'll try to coordinate some type of club eden homo meetup sometime when dismal stops posting on the late night snack tips thread and finally makes my custom varsity jacket.

i'll need to revert to my local friends for some late night 2-cha recommendations for some anma for those interested. i know shimshimhae wants a chaji masagi.

r u down???

what? when and where. i have absolutely no plans for this weekend, except i do get paid on friday so i was gonna try to make that intro class with you on saturday. let me know whats up

man, been super tired. Not sure if I want to give Eden a go this Saturday or wait til next week, after I get some more of my work done and finished. I'd be down to hang out in Shinchon/Hongdae soon though. :P

a soju thrashing awaits you big guy. but on the real, i'll try to coordinate some type of club eden homo meetup sometime when dismal stops posting on the late night snack tips thread and finally makes my custom varsity jacket.

i'll need to revert to my local friends for some late night 2-cha recommendations for some anma for those interested. i know shimshimhae wants a chaji masagi.

r u down???

DOWN. really stoked for this gaysufumeetup seoul edition :D

yo im out on some outdoor excursion this weekend, anytime next week tho. Eden + anma? If we dont go the table route i can get us onto the guest list so we dont have to pay 30k cover. But we have to b there by like 10 or 11 or someshit and id much rather get a table. Also...herb..possibly.

lol, herb is a friend... also, we did that hand stamp pre-11 shit at Eden thing before, me and Dizz. I'd rather just get a table and roll in at like 12 or 1, split up and we're in at like $50 a head and cover is like $30 anyway so it's cool. Probably booked out for this week anyway, so let's do it next weekend, Friday or Saturday.

can we please do this friday?

dizz i have that thing with that bitch on saturday.

unforutantely i gotta go drinking with the colleagies in buttfuck ilsan so its a complete no go dude. handle your business and future networking kid.

lol. I'd be inclined to just think it's the latter, but you never know I guess. Hongdae isn't really a retail place, at all.

There's a 'Number (N)ine' store in Itaewon that sells cutesy girls clothes, there's lots of 'Shanel' stores and shit like that...

Unlimited Margarita/Mexican food night is BACK muthafuckas, by the by, 16th and the 23rd I think it were, next Thursday and the Thursday after again, at 7pm each time. Both Charlie(y)s, dizz, anyone else not have to work at that time? We're doing it both weeks, I'll do it alone if I have to....

lol. I'd be inclined to just think it's the latter, but you never know I guess. Hongdae isn't really a retail place, at all.

There's a 'Number (N)ine' store in Itaewon that sells cutesy girls clothes, there's lots of 'Shanel' stores and shit like that...

TOJ store in the pipes? ;)

since its the summer, thursday's could be decent but nothing like the weekends.

as for the proposed club meetup, sarah's throwing a party at answer that night as well which could be a good look since the dress code 'scandalous' will be enforced.

guess who's in seoul? yep

bad news is that my living situation here is super peasant status :(

if anyone here has a room or an extra bed in their apt I could stay in for less than 3wks, I'd throw you a couple hundred usd and be eternally grateful

all I need is a/c, a bed, and some fridge space.. I keep to myself really well..