korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

BTW good hanging out Scais. I don't remember London Pub but on the way home I bought out the remaining stock of those McDonald's Coke glasses because she said she wanted them.... I ended up buying 28 Large cheeseburger sets and when I came home with the 28 glasses my girlfriend got mad instead. :\ We were up til 7 fighting.

BTW good hanging out Scais. I don't remember London Pub but on the way home I bought out the remaining stock of those McDonald's Coke glasses because she said she wanted them.... I ended up buying 28 Large cheeseburger sets and when I came home with the 28 glasses my girlfriend got mad instead. :\ We were up til 7 fighting.

at least it wasn't 28 bulgogi burgers

fuck them things to hell

but seriously, what did you do with all them burgers?

haha, good call on the bulgogi burgers.

I told the girl 'yo, don't make all 28 cheeseburgers. Just give me some mcnuggets, some cheeseburgers, a big mac, a couple fries, a few cokes, and then wrap all those Coke glasses up.'

yo cheers to seoul again - mainly drew, dan, charlie, will, and the rest of the sufu I met over there.

had a korean bbq night at my house again. samgyeopsal, bulgogi, soju, and little bit of sake. def not like in seoul, but reminiscent.

can't wait to be there in december. coming right after christmas, before new years!

Yo, im at the airport bout to head out back home after a year in kimchiland. SUFU SEOUL we will definatly hang again. Planning trip in December also charlie. See u there? shiiet im all in tears no homo.

lol maybe minus charlie, everyone else will be here. Safe travels dude.

Did we even eat K-BBQ together guys? I was just thinking and realized we may have not done that, though we had some Mexican and some jjigaes and whatnot. I think I've only eaten samgyubsal with Dan like once in the whole time I've known him. lol.

lol, i may not be able to drink alot. But god dammit i will drink as much as i can.

funny story, today on my way to the airport, my korean friend got lost and somehow ended up in the funeral procession of the ex president. We then got pulled over by like 4 police vehicles and secret service near natl assmbly

"uhh....how do i get to the airport?"

THIS IS NOT THE WAY. TURN BACK NOW.

"lols"

scais - didnt realize you were leaving - best of luck to you.

charly - lets connect in december.

charlie - go rape them bitches in college. fobs are people too.

drew - let's map out a steak dinner soon. details for the custom leather would also be appreciated.

thomas - hurry up and get your wanker ass here. a new club will be opening soon, across from the renaissance hotel so steezy representation is needed.

Charly can handle his drinks better than anyone, but honestly I think Scais is the more fearless drinker of us all. Thoughts?

scais chugging that bottle of soju in the middle of the street was impressive to say the least. most fearless for sure.

charly - lets connect in december.

this is a given dan

damn its been 2.5 weeks in korea and its not as fun anymore because im realizing that money has been going down the drain and i havent really bought much shit either. last time i came i didn't have a gf so it wasn't as bad but now coming with the gf, its costing me double everything. oh yeah do any of you guys know about that secret garden restaurant by the 한강 near 잠실?

damn its been 2.5 weeks in korea and its not as fun anymore because im realizing that money has been going down the drain and i havent really bought much shit either. last time i came i didn't have a gf so it wasn't as bad but now coming with the gf, its costing me double everything. oh yeah do any of you guys know about that secret garden restaurant by the 한강 near 잠실?

lol you were bitching about this last time. Get your stacks up nigga.

landed in Seoul a few days ago. So much fake Supreme lol

Any recommendations for places to eat/chill near idae or sinchon?

Try everything you see; it can be hit or miss, but rarely outright terrible, and it's cheap as hell anyway.