College Acceptance Letters

Mr Calvin Oscar

I applied for business in all the schools I applied for, and got into Stern at NYU, Cal, UCLA, UCSD, UC Irvine and rejected from Wharton. Still waiting on Carnegie Mellon and Cornell, but I'm not really interested in those schools. Right now it looks like I'm going to Cal because they have a sweet business school that's still affordable.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's just the fact that quality of education I'm getting here kinda sucks, or at least doesn't match up to what I've been told it is, and I have friends at BC who talk about how brilliant their professors are and what not. Anyway, almost every person I've met here doesn't particularly like this school.

I'm just saying that being here, I'm not a big fan of this school is all.

Admissions have been so fucked up at my old high school this year...some very smart people are getting rejected from UCLA, UCB, UCs etc.

But then again, a huge portion of college admissions is luck. So if you get rejected, it might just be that lady lucky doesn't like you, and it's not entirely your fault so don't feel too bad.

woohoo I got accepted in to UPenn and Columbia for Grad school in Biochemistry, but I have about 15 days to decide where to go...

I've been in Philly for a while now and really like it, but it would be exciting to move to NYC too

woohoo I got accepted in to UPenn and Columbia for Grad school in Biochemistry, but I have about 15 days to decide where to go...

I've been in Philly for a while now and really like it, but it would be exciting to move to NYC too

congrats...got into CU Boulder, UT Austin and U Arizona for graduate school in molecular bio, leaning towards UT right now....good luck with your decision...

congrats...got into CU Boulder, UT Austin and U Arizona for graduate school in molecular bio, leaning towards UT right now....good luck with your decision...

Me, with my RNA background, I'd go to Boulder for sure

go to columbia, columbia!

i'm holding out for columbia. 2 more days

nyu wants me to pay 30 grand. fuck

lol

better than paying $55k which is what everyone WITHOUT any financial aid pays.

If NYU offered me anything less than the actual tuition, I'd be stoked. Doesn't mean I'd go, but definitely an incentive if it's that much cheaper.

Hello ----!

We’re thrilled that you’ve been admitted to UC San Diego, and we’re showcasing our beautiful campus on Admit Day.

then.....

Dear ------,

Within the last two hours, you received an email addressed to students who had been admitted to UC San Diego.

As you have quickly realized, this communication was sent to you in error.

On behalf of the Office of Admissions and Relations with Schools, we deeply regret this mistake, because we understand the level of distress it has caused for many of you. In all humility, I ask that you please accept my apologies and those of the University of California, San Diego... and know that we continue to wish you success in your educational pursuits.

Sincerely,

Mae W. Brown

fucccccccc