College Acceptance Letters

Mr Calvin Oscar

Got into UNH, SNHU, Merrimack college, Saint michaels College in Vermont. waiting on Bentley University, and Stonehill college.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urbana-Champaign? I applied for transfer there, still waiting on decision. Took a week for my HS to send out my transcript. WTF.

Got accepted to UIC (yeh, its not much but i'm ready to go back to school and get this shit over and done with)

Still waiting on UIUC.

Good luck to everyone who's waiting on pending decision!

Yeah UIUC, I made the people who send out the transcripts bust their ass by asking them to send out a transcript like a couple days before winter break. Honestly, it doesn't take 15 days like they said it would to actually process it before they send it out, cause one of my friends transcripts took like 2 weeks to send and he even had send in a complaint.

fuck your lives

almost done with Emerson app. then next week I wrap up the rest of them.

I've had a migraine since Monday.

you're lucky its only your emerson app due 3/1 (is New School app due later? I know NYU is 4/1). I've been doing 4 apps for the past 2-3 weeks. It's kinda hell. I was so happy when I found out Columbia is still due 3/15.

UGNNGHHHHHHH

You must go to some shit ass schools, or your guidance counselors must hate you.

My guidance counselor sent my shit out same day

Based on your avatar, i gather you play lacrosse? What school? You continuing at the NCAA level?

rghghghghghghg

FUCK WE HATE THAT JOKE

hahaha. I would expect. Ended up not sending in app to tufts so I could spend more time on my other ones.

gj on the interview, jeeps, hope you get in. Didn't realize how nice the New School looks inside until I gave a professor there the teacher rec. forms.

I'll start working on my columbia/swarthmore apps by the end of this week. Need time to relax/it'll be a mix of the essays I wrote already anyways.

finished up my UCONN transfer app today, not a difficult school in comparison to some already mentioned but im still kind of nervous cause i didn't get in when i first applied (terrible GPA concept)

this time everything is way stacked in my favor but i cant shake the feeling

what's the status of the new school after they had the coup or whatever it was? are they making any changes? i don't know much about it but my friends applied there.

also, if swarthmore is anything like haverford, i'd say it's not a bro school. it's a top liberal arts school, i dare say its up there with vassar, williams, amherst, oberlin etc. also tokyo police club played there on friday

maybe I'm thinking of another school? Who knows, I only knew bros in HS, so it's hard to differentiate where they went to school from their personalities.

and NYU had the coup - New School is having issues with its President, Bob Kerrey, due to the fact that he dismissed a popular provost and is being less than amicable over it with the rest of the faculty. Funnily enough, I met the guy during my tour there in January, seemed like an alright guy (they always do... I'm lookin @ you John Sexton...)

Swat is not bro school.

Swatties are the kids that wear horn-rimmed glasses and read Nietzsche when the other kids are playing croquet at their own 9th birthday.

I know a few. Insufferable, for the most part (unless that's your sort of thing, I suppose). Think UChicago in the boonies, but prettier and a little less nerdy.

Swat is not bro school.

Swatties are the kids that wear horn-rimmed glasses and read Nietzsche when the other kids are playing croquet at their own 9th birthday.

I know a few. Insufferable, for the most part (unless that's your sort of thing, I suppose). Think UChicago in the boonies, but prettier and a little less nerdy.

everyone i know who went there isn't one either. but bros are at every school really

i play; my high school; i is too asian to play NCAA lacrosse. i'm playing club ball

you is never too asian to lax. I knew/know 2 korean brothers who started in goal for D1 lax. Of course its a small group but asians lax just as well. Japan is actually unreal when it comes to lax and their college teams can hang (and at times beat) D1 lax. Plus asians know flow