Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

that danzig birthday cake photo grossed me out.

oxymoron at its finest.

i logged into my flickr, and this was the first pic on 'everyone's photo' thing.

2715096674_17b9bd2fc8.jpg

really? does he want to ruin my day that bad?

have some courtesy and take your socks off at least.

there is nothing more ridiculous than naked men with socks on.

the woman who fell on the car was evelyn mchale. photo was taken by a photography student.

I was thinking of printing it onto a tee for myself, weird as that is.

On May Day, just after leaving her fianc é, 23-year-old Evelyn McHale wrote a note "'He is much better off without me ... I wouldn't make a good wife for anybody,' ... Then she crossed it out. She went to the observation platform of the Empire State Building. Through the mist she gazed at the street, 86 floors below. Then she jumped. In her desperate determination she leaped clear of the setbacks and hit a United Nations limousine parked at the curb. "

• 2 weeks later...
f310fit.jpg

I would laugh at this dude's peasant-status accommodations, but he looks pretty damn buff and might kick my ass. kunk, you been downgrading your bed situation?

EDIT: Oh dude, this is mrchariybrown. Then I know for a fact he can kick my ass. Sorry, dude.

EDITdeux: Okay, but still; the bed is pretty hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my abs would look like that if i spent less time on sufu.

I would laugh at this dude's peasant-status accommodations, but he looks pretty damn buff and might kick my ass. kunk, you been downgrading your bed situation?

EDIT: Oh dude, this is mrchariybrown. Then I know for a fact he can kick my ass. Sorry, dude.

EDITdeux: Okay, but still; the bed is pretty hilarious.