Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

man, rollie pollies are fucking disgusting. when they're in a ball they're fine because they look like little rocks, but when they unravel all those freaky little white legs start flailing around in the air.

ARGHHASHF

rollie pollies.. I've never heard them called that. I call them potato bugs. Uhm. I dont know why. And I don't know if we're talking about the same thing.

But if we're talking about potato bugs, I am actually quite comfortable with them

rollie pollies.. I've never heard them called that. I call them potato bugs. Uhm. I dont know why. And I don't know if we're talking about the same thing.

But if we're talking about potato bugs, I am actually quite comfortable with them

This is what I know to be a potato bug, and they are the most horrific thing ever. I can't even look at the picture I'm posting. I'm sorry I put it there. I guess it makes me uncomfortable, so it's ok.

Potato_bug_3.jpg

hmm never knew this but according to wikipedia rolly pollys are formally called woodlice. They feed on decaying plant matter and require moisture to breath through theyre gills.

potato bugs(i've never seen one before) are jerusalem crickets, and are native to the pacific US coast and mexico, they are not crickets and do not prefer potato. they generally eat deacying organic matter or other insects.

This is what I know to be a potato bug, and they are the most horrific thing ever. I can't even look at the picture I'm posting. I'm sorry I put it there. I guess it makes me uncomfortable, so it's ok.

Potato_bug_3.jpg

but that looks nothing like my confirmation photo above ? they both come up when googled. I'm confused. It doesnt matter.

As you were.

Potato_bug_3.jpg

potato bugs are absolute killers in a fight. They tore up in the japanese bug battle show series

It must be like "soda" and "pop", Marie. Probably depends on where you're from. If it's just on the west coast, maybe people elsewhere think of them as pill bugs/rolliepollies. And LL, when I saw a link to bugfights, I watched all of them in one sitting. I had a hard time looking at some points, cause they be nasty looking, but it was entertaining and had a slight ethical edge on cock fights...