Dior Proxy Cheap Cheap Cheap

Tyler Durden

nigga how can it be stupid, you know how to do math? i say i charge 2 dollar proxy fee,

my workplace is 10 steps away from dior store, nigga shut the fuck up before you

speak, yo nerd ass type up a whole fucking thesis, it is simple, i will show equation

PROXY FEE = $2 P R O X Y F E E, => $2

can you now understand retard? tyler durden kick you upside down to make you smarter, infact motherfucka i charge this price all the time now, lets see wut your little KKK klick do now

lol, i just cant stop laughing after reading this, ahahahaa, waiting for my 19cm to arrive

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PROXY FEE = $2 P R O X Y F E E, => $2

can you now understand retard? tyler durden kick you upside down to make you smarter, infact motherfucka i charge this price all the time now, lets see wut your little KKK klick do now

Quoted to keep you honest. Enjoy making $2 on each of those fine $325 jeans.

Peace out.

to be honest TD got back to me within a day about my question. I pm'ed grapist about 5 times and never heard nething back.

I Pm'ed you back a few times actually saying that they were sold out. And I said in my thread that FW 07 jeans were gone.

Also, commenting on what Apu said, I get about 12 to 15 PM's a day, and for the past two weeks, as I've said a few times, I had the flu, so my replies have been pretty slow. I do my best.

And Tyler, where the FUCK is all of this hostility coming from? I've been charging a 3% fee for over a year and all of a sudden I'm raping people? And good job making the connection that when you drop the G, you get rapist! I didn't fucking realize that! I've been using this name on one forum or another for 5 years, and NEVER MADE THAT CONNECTION. And you're the first to do so!

dude when youre from europe just get them from the guy with the paris proxy, prices are the same and you dont risk paying customs on a 330$ pair of jeans, just sayinn

yo, this guy is right andy, i mean ill do it, but with customs and stuff its gonna be rape on you. so check prices out and if you really cant get it in uk then ill help you out

nice to hear you got them MLK SPECIAL MLK SPECIAL MLK SPECIAL MLK SPECIAL

MLK SPECIAL, FREE PROXY IF MADE TODAY< FREE PROXY FOR ORDERS TODAY <

FREE PROXY FOR ORDERS MADE TODAY FREE PROXY FOR ORDERS MADE TODAY<

MLK SPECIAL ALL 19 CM MIJ JEANS COME WITH SUGARCANE SOAP< ALL MIJ

JEANS COME WITH FREE SUGARCANE SOAP

jeans were waiting for me at work first thing today (monday)... Thanks man, and I just noticed my paypal refund too.

Will send you payment for those shoes we discussed in about a week or so, cool?

yes, if you send them today there will be NO PROXY FEE AND PAYPAL FEE!!!!!!!!

and i checked yesterday and your shoes are in stock, btw how does your mij's fit?