Dior Proxy Cheap Cheap Cheap

Tyler Durden

TODAY IS MLK SPECIAL TODAY IS MLK SPECIAL, FREE PROXY FOR ORDERS MADE TODAY FREE PROXY FOR ORDERS MADE TODAY FREE PROXY FOR ORDERS MADE TODAY - ORDERS OF MIJ 19CM GET FREE SIGARCANE VINTAGE SOAP.

REFERENCES, PANDEMONIUM, FGOD, DOCTORWORM, HOMME.HOMME, LAB, SUCKDICK, SLEAZI NINJA NUMBER 47

I work near dior la store and I can proxy you what you want and ill ask them

the $2 dollar proxy fee is only for people mainly in US with exception for canada and australia, but non of you south east asians, you try to scam TYLER DURDEN, so if you from the south east asian, TYLE DURDEN DON DO BUSINESS WITH YOU. unless if you really really want to buy from TYLER then you send western union or internation moneyorder.

we are literally getting 10 pms every 5 minutes so yea, and dont sleep on this guys grand opening service ends on sat/

orders made before saturday, will be 10 proxy fee regardless of how many items, you pay shipping and paypal fees

as for other items as for introducing my proxy, all orders after saturday will be 10% , regardless of how many items, cheers.

SPECIAL NOTICE $2 PROXY FEE $2 PROXY FREE TO SAVE YO SOUL FROM THE G RAPIST, FOR THOSE WHO HAS ORDERED I WILL REFUND YO MONEY BACK, TOODALOO

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out of loss? MIJ's cost 325 8% tax is 26 bucks is 351 how am i at a loss? its just because you guys get raped by thegrapist who charges 410 and you think thats the real price, this is the number of dior la: (310) 247-8003, you can call and check the price, seriously, grapist has been raping you guys for too long

So...Im trying to think through this logically:

Retail price = 325

Retail price + tax = 350

retail + paypal fees = 368

Retail + paypal + shipping = ~378

This is rounding down to the nearest dollar.

With this in mind, how are you selling them at these prices especially with the initial money loss?

More power to you if you are truely following this business model. I was just curious...

out of loss? MIJ's cost 325 8% tax is 26 bucks is 351 how am i at a loss? its just because you guys get raped by thegrapist who charges 410 and you think thats the real price, this is the number of dior la: (310) 247-8003, you can call and check the price, seriously, grapist has been raping you guys for too long

jesus dude calm the fuck down. paypal and shipping costs bump those up a little that's why we're curious

edit: GRAPIST MORE LIKE RAPIST EH

$410? Are you fucking high? I've never charged anyone more than $387, which will be when the prices for GC went up.

I charge $378 with INTERNATIONAL shipping or a free exchange within the US. Don't say that I've been raping people when I've been honest with my pricing from day one (which was over a fucking year ago).

My current listed price of $395 won't be charged until Dior Homme raises their prices in the next week or so. I've been saying that the prices are $325 before taxes and shipping and everything since they raised the prices six months ago. They're going up soon.

I highly doubt anyone would proxy an item with a loss. There must be something that T.D is doing right.

Im just interested in what that is? The math says he is absolutely operating at a loss. Is it a super secret back room deal? Is Tyler Durden part of the Dior Syndicate?

how come MIJs retail for 325, but on LVR they sell http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=47I&CodCollezione=06V&CodArticolo=8 for 265 (this price minus vat tax & converted to USD) ? are the ones on LVR not MIJ or something? i have a feeling im just retarded and missing something here

what about when you click select color and choose blue?

yes, those are the mij raw indigo. what you are missing is the shippin cost and the import tax you will be charged when they are delivered. once you add the 50eur shipping cost, you are up to about $344usd, then you will also have to pay a tax on them when they arrive. all in all, it really isn't worth the hassle unless you are ordering multiple items to diffuse the shipping cost or spending over 1000eur in which case shipping is free.

what about when you click select color and choose blue?

I just re-read your post and re-read the link. Those pants are $325 USD. I no longer understand your question?

218 Euros = 323.0324 U.S. dollars

remove the VAT and they are 182eur, but with shipping they are up to 232eur. why is this so hard???

Well its not like you can get away from that, right? So I guess I didnt understand the point.

Want to fight me?????