Dior Proxy Cheap Cheap Cheap

Tyler Durden

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo I just sent payment for the 17.5cm sheers and mij 19cm!!!!!!

also do you have the chifferouge watch the simple one with white face ? can you check the price for me? thanks alot

same price cuz im doing it shipped, with insurance and delivery confirmation/traking could even be cheaper

$378 from the grapist IS shipped, and worldwide. You're charging more and calling it some kind of special? What happens Saturday? Because you'll still be able to get them for $378 from the grapist then. Plus at least he seems to be able to do math. Took you 3 pages just to get a price together.

First, I'm not Matt. My name is Jeff. Your first page also says that you're cheaper than me (you're not) and that I've been raping people with prices. Then you say your SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICES are a vague price. Three people asked you what they were. And then you end up charging $10 more for US shipping than I do for international shipping.

Don't fucking say shit about me, and then say you're cheaper than me, and than end up charging more than me and refuse to admit it.

nigga, calm the fuck down,you been exposed, are you mad? you mad at tyler? tyler durden no happy with the The G Rapist for using multiple accounts

now tyler is mad tyler only charge $2 proxy fee $2, i will refund money to all paid customers too, that means i will only charge suckdick, pandemonium, fgod, homme.homme and the rest of the people only 2 dolla, SO FOLKS IF YOU ORDER BY SATURDAY $2 PROXY SPECIAL DON SLEEP, I WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE THE G RAPIST

nigga, calm the fuck down,you been exposed, are you mad? you mad at tyler? tyler durden no happy with the The G Rapist for using multiple accounts

now tyler is mad tyler only charge $2 proxy fee $2, i will refund money to all paid customers too, that means i will only charge suckdick, pandemonium, fgod, homme.homme and the rest of the people only 2 dolla, SO FOLKS IF YOU ORDER BY SATURDAY $2 PROXY SPECIAL DON SLEEP, I WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE THE G RAPIST

god damn g-rapist and his secret aKKKount he regged over a year ago SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PURPOSE of shit talking you when you started a proxy.

get the fuck out of the proxy business you shit talking, whiny, inconsistent jackass

Dude. I'm not the grapist. Look at my account. Unless he went out of his way to post some really mediocre outfits about a year ago on someone else's body (from Wisconsin no less) and sold a bunch of far less valuable than dior clothes on supermarket, JUST so he could have his secret shill account lying in waiting...

I've purchased stuff from him before, and I have no complaints, but you should be held accountable for your own advertising. And currently, your advertising is false.

You're claiming to be cheaper, you're not. Plus you're going to be even MORE expensive after Saturday? You're either crazy, or stupid, or both.

Considering it took you so many replies to even realize that tax and paypal fees were a factor and that originally you were going to lose money, I'm betting on stupid. Instead of helping you do basic math, everyone should have just let people order from you and see how long it took you to realize you were paying to sell people jeans.

Dude. I'm not the grapist. Look at my account. Unless he went out of his way to post some really mediocre outfits about a year ago on someone else's body (from Wisconsin no less) and sold a bunch of far less valuable than dior clothes on supermarket, JUST so he could have his secret shill account lying in waiting...

I've purchased stuff from him before, and I have no complaints, but you should be held accountable for your own advertising. And currently, your advertising is false.

You're claiming to be cheaper, you're not. Plus you're going to be even MORE expensive after Saturday? You're either crazy, or stupid, or both.

Considering it took you so many replies to even realize that tax and paypal fees were a factor and that originally you were going to lose money, I'm betting on stupid. Instead of helping you do basic math, everyone should have just let people order from you and see how long it took you to realize you were paying to sell people jeans.

nigga how can it be stupid, you know how to do math? i say i charge 2 dollar proxy fee,

my workplace is 10 steps away from dior store, nigga shut the fuck up before you

speak, yo nerd ass type up a whole fucking thesis, it is simple, i will show equation

PROXY FEE = $2 P R O X Y F E E, => $2

can you now understand retard? tyler durden kick you upside down to make you smarter, infact motherfucka i charge this price all the time now, lets see wut your little KKK klick do now