Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Just got another shirt and a pullover loopwheeled sweater. The sweaters fit is "wut". I got a large, and at 5'7" it's almost too short, the shoulders are just too big (hoping they will shrink down perfect) and the body is wider than the entire length of the garment. Wut. Will get before and after wash fit pics.

Hey guys, new member here. I am very interested in buying the glow in the dark skinny guys... but have never owned N&F jeans. I typically wear a size 30 jean that will measure anywhere from 15.75-16.5 across the waist depending on fit and material. I asked a seller on ebay to measure a 31 for me and they said a tad under 15.5 inches across the waist flat.

Do any of you own these jeans that could give me a better idea of what size I should order? I never have bought a 32 but it's looking like I might have to... I want to account for stretch over time but also dont want to be in pain wearing them.

Thanks!

Since the Elephant 2's have been discontinued, can anyone tell me where I can find Elephant 2's Skinny Guy size 30? Also, how much stretching should I expect on the thigh? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, new member here. I am very interested in buying the glow in the dark skinny guys... but have never owned N&F jeans. I typically wear a size 30 jean that will measure anywhere from 15.75-16.5 across the waist depending on fit and material. I asked a seller on ebay to measure a 31 for me and they said a tad under 15.5 inches across the waist flat.

Do any of you own these jeans that could give me a better idea of what size I should order? I never have bought a 32 but it's looking like I might have to... I want to account for stretch over time but also dont want to be in pain wearing them.

Thanks!

I have them. I wear a 32 in most jeans and the 32 in these fits me fine. BUT(!!!)... the glow jeans are basically a failure. They're stretchy, non-selvedge "denim" and the glow is just pathetic (it only lasts for a few seconds). I wish I had not purchased them, even for $99.

I have them. I wear a 32 in most jeans and the 32 in these fits me fine. BUT(!!!)... the glow jeans are basically a failure. They're stretchy, non-selvedge "denim" and the glow is just pathetic (it only lasts for a few seconds). I wish I had not purchased them, even for $99.

thanks man, much appreciated. the idea is incredibly intriguing to me as I have been in love with glow in the dark items since i was a little kid. it would really be cool if they could perfect a method to make them truly glow in the dark for years. im not super crazy about how they look in just daylight plain gray and already have that shade of gray jeans, so i will probably opt for a selvedge pair. thanks again!

Since the Elephant 2's have been discontinued, can anyone tell me where I can find Elephant 2's Skinny Guy size 30? Also, how much stretching should I expect on the thigh? Thanks in advance.

I want to know this too. How do you size for Elephant 2's? How much do they stretch overall? (For the weird guy fit)

Edited by tewsday

I can't help you find them (also you might want to wait for the E3s), but if you do, I have E2s in Skinnyguy and they stretched about a full inch on the thighs. But, then again, they were skin tight to begin with.

trying to adjust a double cuff. It's too big for my taste and nothing works. I tried ironing but the cuff always "slips" back to the larger cuff. any ideas or just be patient?

-snip-

I recently did this to my E2s. I unrolled them completely, used a spray bottle to get the fabric that would be in the cuff nice and damp from both inside and out, then cuffed them the first time, and ironed firmly and thoroughly. Then sprayed them again, rolled them the second time, sprayed again, and then ironed the second cuff.

They haven't noticeably moved in about 10 wears since then.

EDIT: whoops sorry for the triple post... used to reddit i guess!

Edited by talzer

Hey guys. New user here! I'm active over on /r/rawdenim though. Here's my E2s:

42P77.jpgFtg7Wh.jpgi9nQxh.jpg0gMGhh.jpg9rnUIh.jpgbk4E5h.jpg

About 6 months of wear, ~4-5 times a week. So about 4 months of wear.

Are these the skinny guy cut or the weird guy? I was wondering if the elepant 2 weird guys stretch on the waist? How should you size for the weird guy cut?

Edited by tewsday

Are these the skinny guy cut or the weird guy? I was wondering if the elepant 2 weird guys stretch on the waist? How should you size for the weird guy cut?

They're skinnyguys unfortunately, can't help you terrible much. These definitely stretched out a lot, but it took months.

EDIT: I'm 6'0" 170 lbs, true waist 33, and these were sized 32s.

Edited by talzer

I want to know this too. How do you size for Elephant 2's? How much do they stretch overall? (For the weird guy fit)

I went TTS due to my large hockey thighs, and they've stretched to fit pretty perfectly, although they were really tight to begin with. I wish the waist was about an inch and a half smaller so it could stretch to fit perfectly, but since I've worn a belt it hasn't stretched at all and fits comfortably still - not snug, but not loose. I guess my advice would be go down 1 size if you're average build looking for a comfortable slim tapered fit, down 2 if you're pretty skinny or looking for a tight/skinny fit.

Just got some WG big slubs, the fit is really tight and its even hard to button up, the thigh is pretty tight the knee down its okay(i have huge thighs). Its actually kinda haard to life knee up too much. Will it stretch out to a comfortable fit and how can i stretch them out.