Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I wish I'd put down the cupcake before scrolling down.

I'm sure you guys bench press a lot rightyow/ tooawesome. But for the sake of this thread, could you please save your topless pics for a different forum dedicated to lifting?

Edited by JeansTooTight

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, but I have always wanted to see what you guys thought of my fit... It has been over a year already so I thought it was high time... I'll upload detailed images of the progress later, it you want. Oh, I am 6'6 and 185 lbs... with no ass..gHgUG.jpgToC0n.jpgkfJqX.jpgi51Vq.jpg

hi guys, been lookin around the forum for a year. time for first post :D

i think this is their first collab with Big John.

about 11 months old, 5 months actual wear.

3 soaks, 2 washes. The colour are quite accurate B)

cheers guys

nfbj_5m.jpg

Some wanted to see the fit of my NFxFHxTY jeans. I have been wearing these for maybe 7 months, no soak and no wash as of yet.

Hard to tell exactly how long I have worn these because I rotate between apair of N&F 24oz jeans and don't really keep track of what days I wear what jeans.

Cheers!

edit: Not sure why the pictures disapeared, they worked when I first posted them.

Edited by Netleyhunter

No I didn't soak them at the start, I have a 34 inseam so soaking them would have shorten them. However in the summer after cutting grass for 7 hours I left them in the garage to air out. Got some rain and while the jeans didn't get wet the warm weather and the moisture seem to have shrunk them. Still fit, just a little tighter and had to break them them in again. Will try and get some pictures up again in the next few days.

Excellent work, especially for only 11 months with only 5 months of wear! I guess you are workin hard in Thailand then?!

cheers

not workin' too hard, mostly just riding motorbikes in them. :D

i was at industrie denim (in SF) and they had a wide selection of N&F jeans.

I spent about 15 mins analyzing the N&F ONI Collab and couldn't help but notice that almost nearly all of the ONI's leg cuffs were mis-stitched. Eg: the cross stitches aren't straight!

I think it has to do with how thick the denim is, but for $245 USD, I felt like that was unacceptable and didn't buy it. Anyone have any ONI's to confirm?

x-post from N&F news + stuff page...

"Tré Danielles is a badass Vancouverite who works at Hills of Kerrisdale in Vancouver, BC. She started rockin’ our mens SkinnyGuy Black Power Stretch jeans even before our new womens line was debuted. I should note that she is tall and so the long mens inseam works perfectly for her. Whenever I had the chance to visit the store on my Vancouver trips, Tré always just looked so damn cool, so I asked her to send us a photo of herself wearing the jeans for our blog…

I thought she might just send us some neat fit pics like many people post on forums, but to our surprise (read: delight) she sent us these great (read: Hot!) photos below… Hooray and thanks to Tré!"

Tre_1.jpgTre_2.jpg

Edited by Tate + Yoko Staff

I have both the previous Momotaro and FH Weird Guy collabs and unless you were dying to have the FH denim, the Momotaro is still really cool.

Of course for the last round the Momos were sanforized so the cuts in the same size ended up completely different, but they're still worth having.

imo they are quite a bit overdyed, so they start fading slow. But after the overdye has worn off, they definitely fade faster. But once again, i think because of the tons of indigo, they won't fade to a high contrast as some people want. I personally don't mind.