Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

people with e2: how is the sizing once the denim breaks in? does the heavy weight stretch at all? i am considering some e2 or ub 21oz and wonder how to size . . .

I bought mine as tight as I could fit on (after about a half hour of work..), and after about a week and a half of wear I could slip them on without too much effort and move pretty comfortably. I probably could have gotten away with another size down, but I wanted a slim-not-skinny fit. So yeah, it'll stretch, and faster than you'd think given the stiffness and weight.

i got my e2 in skinny guy nd sized down 1. Stiff at first but stretched out after a few wears fits fine. Dont go more than one down though as the stitching wont hold up against the weight of the denim.

Naked And Famous Reverse Fade Update.

White is the Color of snow

So pure and free of sin inside a piece of lightening

White is the color the actual thing of the striking bolt of righteousness

Worthy of praise the wondrous peril

White is the color of an eyeball.

tumblr_mbdzh7EiEv1qjzppxo7_1280.jpgtumblr_mbdzh7EiEv1qjzppxo6_1280.jpgtumblr_mbdzh7EiEv1qjzppxo5_1280.jpgWhite is the new Punk Rock.

people with e2: how is the sizing once the denim breaks in? does the heavy weight stretch at all? i am considering some e2 or ub 21oz and wonder how to size . . .

I wear a 28 in the e2's mine stretched about an inch in the waist and .5 in the thigh. I have serious knee bags from just wearing them for 2.5 months so I stopped wearing them. Gave them two soaks since I dropped whisky and chocolate on them.

I wear a 28 in the e2's mine stretched about an inch in the waist and .5 in the thigh. I have serious knee bags from just wearing them for 2.5 months so I stopped wearing them. Gave them two soaks since I dropped whisky and chocolate on them.

Knee bulge happens with all my jeans. Even my momotaro collabs which weren't supposed to stretch but did. It honestly doesn't look that stupid. Just wear them.

@mister56

wow! the front rise is so low. comfy enough? "the thing" problem? if you know what i mean.

by the way, keep breakin mate!

It is the angle of the photo, they are not to low. As for the "thing" it can be a problem at times, only at certain times.

Knee bulge happens with all my jeans. Even my momotaro collabs which weren't supposed to stretch but did. It honestly doesn't look that stupid. Just wear them.

Did you have the skinny or the second colab?

My flatheads of a year were just fine, my jb0101 of 2 months also have some knee baggage, but are not nearly as atrocious as the e2's. I understand it's a natural thing, but they just look stupid at this point. I may just wear them on days I wrench on my buddies car and stuff. Needless to say the NF 22oz denim stretched a lot more than I originally anticipated.

Edited by Rightyow77

Thought I would contribute to the thread.

- NF Navajo shirt in bieg, NF Circular Knit (Navy) T & NFx Blue Owl WS red Chinos. Chinos are a lot darker and have shrunken a bit after their first wash. Shirt is an XS kinda want to trade for a SM if anyone is interested. Pictures are not the best quality, but tis all I got.

Cheers

aXQhsl.jpgkH5Hul.jpgPWTovl.jpghqTSfl.jpg

Did you have the skinny or the second colab?

My flatheads of a year were just fine, my jb0101 of 2 months also have some knee baggage, but are not nearly as atrocious as the e2's. I understand it's a natural thing, but they just look stupid at this point. I may just wear them on days I wrench on my buddies car and stuff. Needless to say the NF 22oz denim stretched a lot more than I originally anticipated.

I have the 1st one. Skinny guy.

Mine have stretched out a good bit. Had them since January. No wash yet.

Has anyone seen the Uncle Otis exclusive black cinch back weird guys in person? When I look at the pictures I wish they had gone with a darker buckle. Plus I tend to think the cinch works better on wider cut jeans. Love the joint patch though. On the fence, but the weird guy is a good cut for me and I do not have any cinch backs.

regarding the e2s, do you guys soak them much more than other raws. e.g. if i soak my apcs at like 3 months and soak my e2s at 3 months, the e2s will not lose anywhere near as much as the apcs

I doubt anyone here uses APCs as a standard for how much theyre going to soak their jeans.

maybe some of you recognize me, I am the german dude who purchased a pair Japan Heritages from Karmaloop.

KL sent some Deep Indigos instead of the right model, which I already own.

After contacting KL for several times they sorted it out to refund my money and sent another package, I also sent the Deep Indigos back.

Today I received the second package and guess what: they sent a pair of Deep Indigos again. Feel free to laugh now.

Those noobs are probably confused by the tags saying "rare and japanese denim".

Edited by fromthisplaceinhell

That's so true. I surely wouldn't have purchased them from them if they weren't that cheap.

I'm quite sure they threw the deep indigos in the package as the N&F tags say "Raw & Japanese".

It's hard to get a (good) pair of raws over here in Germany as we are, fashionwise, a year or even more back.

Edit: I just chatted another time with them and, luckily, it was the person I talked to the other time.

They'll let me keep the Deep Indigos, refund the customs a second time and let me chosse whether I want a whole refund or giving the Japan Heritages another try.

I think that's quite a good/obliging deal after all this trouble.

Edited by fromthisplaceinhell