Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

We've had many requests and inquiries over the last few weeks, with many of them being for older Naked & Famous styles from past collections. A part of my Sunday afternoon was spent scouring the warehouse in search of something to offer you guys, and I'm happy to have found some popular and hard to find styles. These are the last remaining pairs from the N&F warehouse, which means unless something pops up on Ebay, you won't find these anywhere else. if see your size.. jump on it!

Prices are in CAD. Shipping is $5 for domestic orders, $10 to the United States, and $40 for International orders. All inquiries can be emailed to [email protected] or you can call the store at 1.514.382.4062- we're open every day from 11am to 5pm EST, except on Tuesdays.

Items listed are final sale, so please email if you have any sizing questions.

Skinny Guy Camo Selvedge, Limited Edition for Barney's 20th Anniversary

sizes 28(1), 29(1), 30(3), 31(1), 33(1), 34(2), 36(1)

$220

sg_camo.jpg

Skinny Guy Double-Weave Linen Blend, 20% linen with striped interior

Sizes and quantities available: 30(1), 31(3), 34(1)

$138

sg_linen.jpg

Weird Guy Nep Selvedge

sizes 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33

$150

wg_nep.jpg

Weird Guy Unbleached Selvedge with black seeds

size 32(1)

$155

wg_unbleached.jpg

Weird Guy Wool Blend / 14% merino wool, warm and soft!

sizes 28(1), 34(1)

$170

wg_wool.jpg

Weird Guy Stainless Steel Selvedge, 10% stainless steel

size 31(1)

$210

wg_stainless.jpg

Weird Guy Glow in the Dark Selvedge

size 28(3), 30(3), 33(1)

$240

wg_glowdark.jpg

Weird Guy 24oz Selvedge

sizes 30(1), 31(1), 32(2), 34(1), 33(1), 34(1)

$240

wg_24oz.jpg

Weird Guy 26oz Solid Black Selvedge

sizes 28(2), 31(2), 32(2), 33(3), 34(4)

$240

wg_26ozblack.jpg

Weird Guy Selvedge Chino

sizes 28(1), 29(2), 30(1), 31(1), 34(1), 36(1)

$145

wg_chino.jpg

18oz Big Slub Selvedge denim jeans from 1st season. These came out in Feb 2008! Worn for 1.5 years. Washed a couple times...

(These are not my jeans, they are my friend Daniel's who beat them up packing boxes in a warehouse.)

Bigslub_front.JPG?psid=1

Bigslub_back.JPG?psid=1

bigslub_detail1.JPG?psid=1

bigslub_detail2.JPG?psid=1

bigslub_detail3.JPG?psid=1

bigslub_detail4.JPG?psid=1

bigslub_detail5.JPG?psid=1

Just noticed this pair a few pages back

those must look pretty cool when worn, the denim has a marbling to it

Blue Owl carries them, here ya go. http://blueowl.us/sc...ail&SKU=7965000 I did take a look at the inner tag on these and they say "big slub" they feel really nice too. I just couldn't do the weird guy fit.

All I've wanted for the past 3 years is another run of the Big Slub Indigos. BRANDON, IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE TAKE NOTE

Edited by TheGanjaLife

So it's guna cost me a good chunk to send my

Elephant 2's back to Canada and its guna take a bit with customs. Anyone get elephant 2 repairs at a local place? Place near me patched and reinforced my nep selvage for $10 flat but my concern is will they be able to work with this thick a denim?

Blue Owl carries them, here ya go. http://blueowl.us/sc...ail&SKU=7965000 I did take a look at the inner tag on these and they say "big slub" they feel really nice too. I just couldn't do the weird guy fit.

The Indigo Indigo Slub, and the Big Slub are 2 different fabrics.

The Big Slub from the first season is an 18oz Indigo Warp / White Weft.

The Indigo Indigo Slub is a 15oz Indigo Warp, Indigo Weft.

The Big Slub is also much slubbier, I'll post some comparison photos in a bit.

not a lot of red peeking through is there?

When I got mine I was hoping for more red to come out. How many months are those?

when i got my hemmed i took the extra denim and did a sort of fade test. i took sandpaper to them. the red didn't show through until i was almost all the way through the denim. basically right before a hole. so you have to wear them to paper thin for red to show.

when i got my hemmed i took the extra denim and did a sort of fade test. i took sandpaper to them. the red didn't show through until i was almost all the way through the denim. basically right before a hole. so you have to wear them to paper thin for red to show.

Ahh damn, i was hoping to achieve some colour like the poms at the faded parts at least. Well I won't be breaking them that much, still working on the deep indigos

So it's guna cost me a good chunk to send my

Elephant 2's back to Canada and its guna take a bit with customs. Anyone get elephant 2 repairs at a local place? Place near me patched and reinforced my nep selvage for $10 flat but my concern is will they be able to work with this thick a denim?

i think they;ll manage

26oz black/black here for real cheap! http://supra-quintessence.com/denim/denim/naked-famous-weird-guy-26oz-selvage-denim-black_en I believe free shipping over 150 eu. non-eu customers 21% off...sizes: 32,33,34 something like 165$ USD

That pair looks really nice. Any idea what season was it? I should have gotten that pair instead of elephant 2!

Edited by adrianghaust

hi guys, i just knew about raw denim and how awesome it is in dec 2011( damn, where was i all this while?) and i got my first pair of raw selvedge,

a Naked&Famous Skinny Guy Broken Twill Selvedge,13oz,Size 28(i think my true size is 29 though, never tried any raw denim before).. its been a month plus now, and this is what has happened so far..

do give your comments and thoughts.

overall fit

D4VRB.jpg

left and right honeycomb

CFdaL.jpg

wallet fades on right backpocket

IVaTx.jpg

whiskers

BdLaT.jpg

i think its kinda small for me.. there's not much of space for my set. wrong sizing or its how sg fit? how to make it stretch more?

oh 1 more, do u really have to soak your jeans before starting to wear em? cuz i didnt do it on my pair..

Edited by apsidewatch

this is the fit pic dated 2 January 2012, i started wearing since 8 Dec 2011. cant take a pic right now with my lousy camera.
Seems a bit tight to be but I guess it will slowly stretch out. Nice Macbeth you got there!