Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Jacket does look kinda big, but like previously stated you can get it tailored in the sleeves and length.

It's hard for me to buy shirts and jackets b/c the sleeves are always too long and don't want to bother with tailoring. Like their skinny shirts they have a 32" sleeve for a small..wtf is up with that?? The regular one has something like 25 which is alright for me. Anyone know how much bigger the regular shirts fit compared to skinny?

Jacket does look kinda big, but like previously stated you can get it tailored in the sleeves and length.

It's hard for me to buy shirts and jackets b/c the sleeves are always too long and don't want to bother with tailoring. Like their skinny shirts they have a 32" sleeve for a small..wtf is up with that?? The regular one has something like 25 which is alright for me. Anyone know how much bigger the regular shirts fit compared to skinny?

I noticed that as well, something is wrong w how they measured. I'd email to get a confirmation.

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/new-shirt-fit/

20120107_190052%281%29.jpg

After a hot soak this thing fits about perfect. Sleeves are shorter. Overall a much better fit. It fits fairly tight with a thick hoodie under it. I was just wearing a l/s shirt in this pic. But hell is this thing warm. I was sweating in it when i took that.

As far as the quality goes I'm impressed. Jacket is quite heavy and thick. The red is kinda loud. Something to wear for traffic duty perhaps.

jacket fits great now!

Should I hem them now or wait a bit? they're still pretty new? Also the right leg seems to have more stacks and looks a lot bigger, can't get it like the left : (

2012-01-07231316.jpg

2012-01-07231142.jpg

And here is a pic of my WG deep indigo's....I love how you can like draw on the denim!! They're actually drying right now, 2 soak so far in about a yr of owning. No crazy fades tho.

2011-12-29164220.jpg

2011-12-29164258.jpg

2011-12-29164443.jpg

Edited by LckyChrmsBBoy

@boriori

denim review please for the fhxnf...

It's my first pair of FH denim, and also my first pair of unsanforized denim. So all I have to say is that it's pretty damn awesome. I love the hidden back pocket arcs.

I just did a soak, I'll have fit pics and more detailed shots soon.

Some post soak fit pics of my fhxnfxty.

They're tagged a 33, and after the soak it lost maybe an inch or so.

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

and I thought this was really cool:

IMG_1032.jpg

This isnt cool this is SPARTAAA! (kick pants down stairs)

Lol those look great so far. Interested to see how they fade.

I'm looking for a pair of Double Weave, size 34 (waist 34, so maybe 33 or 35 depending). If interested in selling, please let me know. Thanks.

Bushi - How tight were those around your waist? I agree, the fit is on point! I loved the way the 28's looked on me but was afraid it wasn't going to stretch enough.

I also had a horrible dream last night, I was wearing my elephants and I had some really sharp creases and was just scratching at them and then all of a sudden they ripped open!! I was sooo bummed! But at least it was all a dream : )

Thanks everyone. As far as what I meant by doubleweave, rawasdenim is right, those are the ones.....sold out at that sight. And everywhere else I tried. To those in the know on this board, what size do I look for used, assuming it's been washed/soaked/worn if I am a pretty standard 34 waist in most jeans.

my fucking thumbs dealing with these elephant 2's. literally on the verge of emailing n&f asking why the fuck they'd make the holes so small. I had no problems at all with my grey weird guys of the same size

pretty funny, I have them on right now and I have the top button buttoned but I still haven't got the smaller three. pretty backwards.

Edited by spike27z

my fucking thumbs dealing with these elephant 2's. literally on the verge of emailing n&f asking why the fuck they'd make the holes so small. I had no problems at all with my grey weird guys of the same size

pretty funny, I have them on right now and I have the top button buttoned but I still haven't got the smaller three. pretty backwards.

Put pens in the button holes it'll loosen them up

yeah, had the same issue when i was trying on the e2. same thing w my 26oz pair, spent some time just opening and closing

I would suggest buttoning the bottom button when the pants are off, and then never unbuttoning it again. That's what I did with my E2s.