neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

muahahaha

the trappee has become the trapper

i see what you're thinking but nah. oh and don't go deleting the post you made where you called keagan a "snitch."

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't go deleting the post you made where you called keagan a "snitch."

that was deleted because he must have deleted his and reposted, or something. so somehow my post ended up above his. which wouldn't make any sense.

Clearly his posts are no more than experiments poking at the fragile minds of the superfuture.

keagan, your posts are responsible in no small measure for the fragile state of sufu minds

Where can i cop tees that choke my neck and with sleeves that come down to my elbows? Does anyone do The6ths proxies?

i'm a trendhopping hypebeast from niketalk. now i've beasted over everything: tiffany dunk SB and the tshirts that match em, rogue status gun show shirts, vans half cabs, futura, supreme, crooks, lanvin, you name it i beasted over it. now i'm beasting on some THE 6THS and murakami books, where can i get hooked up?

so you dislike him because he negged you. great. anyway if you think everyone who doesnt wear shitty clothes from the mall is a cosplayer, then why aren't you friends with constant struggle? he's got that whole Express/H&M thing down pat and so does that guy fndmybetterhalf. thanks for giving your opinion for once, regardless of how bad it is.

so you dislike him because he negged you. great.

ummm...no. i was merely pointing out that constantstruggle isn't exactly well liked around here. not just by me. asking me why means that you don't keep up very well with current events.

anyway if you think everyone who doesnt wear shitty clothes from the mall is a cosplayer, then why aren't you friends with constant struggle? he's got that whole Express/H&M thing down pat and so does that guy fndmybetterhalf. thanks for giving your opinion for once, regardless of how bad it is.

actually, chronoaug is a cosplayer. visits anime exhibitions, the whole works. ask him.

oh btw time for me to hold up the cold objective mirror: YOU DRESS BAD. anyone who cares about clothes wouldn't notice you and would assume you don't care about what you're wearing (like i said...constant struggle...). i guess the good thing is that you probably didn't spend a lot of money to look like crap. the only thing interesting about any of your opinions is that you seem to think they're good (they're not). objectively...you don't "belong" on supertalk. what does that mean...oh yes that you're here for some reason other than discussing clothing. what a genius i must be to figure that out, huh? why don't you go to offtopic.com if you want to discuss being a douchebag on the internet? surely there is some reason? is it because you like hating on fags who wear clothes that aren't lame? please please answer, "not a mantrap."

oh wait so that isn't objective at all. let me make some objective remarks. that tshirt is probably made from cotton. those jeans are probably cotton too. those shoes are probably adidas sambas. you probably own some murakami books.

you hear that supertalk? everthing i say is the truth and you better agree with it or i will argue you with you all day. do you understand that? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? you are stupid, i am smart, la la la

i'm going to keep posting until you agree with me. then i'll make some posts where i agree with some guy or make some where i change something and say "fixed." that would be cool right?

hahah i made this guy "mad on the internet"!!! i win!!! i am greatest supertalk user of alll tiiiiiime champiioooooon. you can't out argue me because i never had an argument to begin withhhhh!!!! yes!!! [style=1]

actually, chronoaug is a cosplayer. visits anime exhibitions, the whole works. ask him.

I dun cosplay but if i did, i assure you i would look like this

legendofzeldalinkcosplach1.jpg

especially the heels

reputation_neg.gifsuperconfessional01-28-2008 01:33 PMJackPhotographyShut the fuck you sissy boy bitch, Your name should be mrs. waffles, for the amount of bitching and posting of gay ass thinly veiled homosexual comments you consistanly post in here. You're a bitch, a poser, a fat fucking faggot that sucks cock. die

i just wanted to bump this one up there. jack obviously hates me the most.

jack what the fuck are you doing man? insulting datasupa and clopek? have you gone crazy? datasupa is an outstanding poster with great views on pretty much everything, so leave him the fuck alone. he wins arguments with superior knowledge, too, so dont think about getting into a row with him!

I know superchief i wouldnt have even said nothing if he didnt neg me first. dude has me shook!!

he knows so damn much about denim it intimidates me so I lash out violently at him as a defense mechinism.