neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

^ It's official, this bitch has no life & has a crush on me, constantly nagging.

Probably spent hours and hours of each day constantly checking if he could "neg rep" me. OH NO REP IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME, OH MY GOSH. NOOOOOOO!

bitchmade01.jpg

Bitch made.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh, fills my days when i don't feel like working. plus you really suck, so it's amusing.

it's also funny that i did that like 40 minutes ago and you popped on here pretty quickly to bitch. I'm 100% positive that in a few days when you're able to, i'll see a red from you again CUZ IT JUST BURNS YOU UP INSIIDEEEE

reputation_neg.gifWho would make the best... 07-22-2008 06:18 PM AstroWolf Any negative points to be made about dark night will result in neg rep dude. that shit is the only other property in comic history as good as watchmen or akira.

This is actually my first neg rep. I went back into the thread to see what I did, and the only thing I posted on that page was some recommended reading. I don't see what I did wrong, I don't even think I said anything negative about batman.

Haha, he spelled Knight wrong.

reputation_balance.gifWhat are you wearing...07-23-2008 02:16 AMalex+dior=loveyou are first to call me pig )hope you life will get bnetter a

got this from from a waffle-eating-godiva-anus-stuffing belgian.

said the incorporation of his balenciaga sneakers was like silk on a pig. nigga don't understand english.

I don't understand what he's saying.:confused:

trendwhore01.jpg

Lol, look @ this frail trendwhore ass bitch.

No personal fucking style, the definition of DRESSED BY THE INTERNET, and most of all dependent on +REP on the internet to help make himself feel better.

From Vans, Supreme, and APC's when the bitch don't even skate/know anything about the culture... To wearing whatever the fuck he wears now all within a few months. Living off of mommy and daddy, a wardrobe change like aint a thing.

I can't tell you to leave, you'd probably kill yourself within a few hours.

Hahahahahahaha.

oh i get neg reps :o

but that just made me go 'huh?'

truthfully i've been trying to get myself on a diet but i love food too much to do that..but this recent tooth incident has made me reconsider eating sweets 24/7, now its moar like twice a day :P

There was this secretary at work once, she was probably spilling into the DD range and they were the nice funbag-shaped ones, not all wide and flat, just really well-hung, nice titties right? I pointed this out to my buddy and he took note and then started chasing the girl around until they could no longer speak to each other. In the process, he learned (and I learned subsequently) the pains of finding bras above C cups in Asia, poor girl had to mail order her jawnz from America.

I haven't ever really gone lingerie shopping with a girl in the states, so I don't know if this is standard....but in Tokyo most places have the fitting room set up so the guy can sit inside an anteroom while the girl changes in a separate spot. Then she can come out and model just for you. You feel like some kind of Emperor/Sultan waiting for your concubines to come out and dance, but its always just one girl....still hot.

If I'd ever see your dirty ass on the streets in real life I'd kick your dirty cracka ass up and down the street then proceed to spitting and jizzing on your for head you shitty dressing dirty canuck