neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

lol. you obviously aint livin that well if you let some internet words in the past about how ugly you are get to you so bad that you gotta bust outta here with all sorts of bodily fluids leaking from every cavity on your body.

but you keep tellin yourself that you're "livin the life."

fuckin loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ever since i came back, this board has become a fucking FTB stoning fest. back when i was at school and posted even more unflattering pics, nobody said shit. Now that i'm back and bought some new clothes seems like people take any opportunity they can get to take shots at me, completely unprovoked.

Maybe it's my display of wealth, knowledge, and general sense of self-satisfaction that causes some pathetic, self loathing and insecure people to try to bring someone else down to their level...people don't like to see someone else doing good, better than them especially. but whatever man. the amount of hate on this board is really getting suffocating.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaahhaahahahahaha

i'm ugly! i'm insecure! i'm crazy!

nice man keep at it...what else is new, the sky is blue?

a year ago =/= today

come on man you should know this. whatever i said yesterday dont mean shit because obviously as i am doing now i am not really affected by you requoting my old shit. thanks for takin the effort to do so though, it shows how much you really care

shit you know about slurpees? I thought they only had 'em in hong kong

i learn something new every day

yo for real though...i was hangin out at a friend's bar tonight, it was just me, the owner, and a photographer i learned a shitload about takin photos. he even took some shots of me usin some camera techniques i have seen but knew nothing about. maybe ill throw em up in a few days

Would a Margiela SA do?

They wear labcoats...

actually you know what...there is only one doctor in the world who can save my ass right now

Doctor Dre...yeahhh gimme some of that ol, gangsta shit. you know, some'm i can kick back and smoke a fat asss blunt toooo....

Guest shuka
hey fade what's up man...didn't expect you to be around these parts at this hour...e-mail me with your e-mail i gotta ask ya somethin

wtf is going on?

p.s. anyone on a fashion forum obviously gives a fuck. lets keep it real. ok?

there were two dr. dres...there was that one on mtv then there was the one from NWA

you forgot the one from Cal Tech.

Chris Rock gave him a shout out in 'Bad Company' (pretty good movie for a boring sunday afternoon btw), not many people know about this but hes pretty good too.