neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

Damn i hate shitty flip flops like those. i think i may have alread negged him for that fit though.

can i get a confirmation??

*hand raise*

yeah - that's one thing you'll never see me wearing is foam shoes...unless it's for the shower or something.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
*hand raise*

yeah - that's one thing you'll never see me wearing is foam shoes...unless it's for the shower or something.

do your feet got filth-funky corns or puss blisters like your lip? if so, thank you.

dude you must be form some place where you don't need to wear thongs. They are staple part of my summer wardrobe. Though it does get over 40 degrees celsius here frequently.. thbats 104 for all the kids form the states. hah its autumn and im still wearing thongs right now.. They are the bomb!

I live in australia too and manage to wear neither hideous jorts or thongs at any point in the year.

Guest jmatsu
they aren't shitty, they're havaianas i've had them for more than a year.

the more i post on WAYWT, the more i feel like SuFu objects to Rio de Janeiro's idea of style and not my own

i seen many nice fits/street snaps from rio de janeiro whose wardrobes include shit other than flip flops, diy denim shorts, and tee shirt basics. man, what a shitty excuse...you've been here for a while, i expected better.

i seen many nice fits/street snaps from rio de janeiro whose wardrobes include shit other than flip flops, diy denim shorts, and tee shirt basics. man, what a shitty excuse...you've been here for a while, i expected better.

ummmmmmmmm . . . i've never seen anyone dressed like this before here: on the street, in a club, or at Rio Fashion Week. also the first pic is a runway shot. if i took the public bus dressed like that i'd probably get robbed in less than 10 seconds

EDIT: I would rob someone dress like that in less than 10 seconds

00020m.jpg

AH009.JPG

img_1195.jpg

Guest jmatsu
ummmmmmmmm . . . i've never seen anyone dressed like this before here: on the street, in a club, or at Rio Fashion Week. also the first pic is a runway shot. if i took the public bus dressed like that i'd probably get robbed in less than 10 seconds

nice fits/street snaps from rio de janeiro

yeah. i provided you examples of both...which i assume you were asking for. just because you've never seen anyone dressed like this before, on a the street, in a club, or at rio fashion week doesn't mean that people like the ones in the pics aren't there. or even that your latest fit epitomizes rio fashion (as you imply in other comment).

you would rob someone dressed like that in less than 10 seconds? make sure their garments fit, so that you can retire your white tee, those denim cutoffs, and those flipflops.

Guest jmatsu
if only i admired your opinions as much as i did your eloquent self-expression through writing

yes! exactly. then you wouldn't make yourself look foolish alot of the time.

You piece of shit

i don't have one but my favela posse is just a phone-call away . . .

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

HAHAHAHAH

aHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Guest jmatsu
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

HAHAHAHAH

aHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

nigga ain't own a phone yet...but i just sent him string and plastic cup.

I live in australia too and manage to wear neither hideous jorts or thongs at any point in the year.

How can you not wear thongs at anytime? What do you wear to the beach? seriously from Newcastle and don't wear thongs .... i find this hard to believe, but meh personal choice..cool.what are jorts and when did mention anything about them?

ive lived in florida most of my life, and always near the beach. i refuse to wear thongs. or sandals. i am not a woman, so you dont need to see my toes when i am wearing shoes.

edit: i just realized the "i am not a woman" part may not play too well on a forum full of guys who dress like women. sorry.

How can you not wear thongs at anytime? What do you wear to the beach? seriously from Newcastle and don't wear thongs .... i find this hard to believe, but meh personal choice..cool.what are jorts and when did mention anything about them?

I don't go to the beach very much at all, I prefer the cliffs or parks, and when I do I just take off my shoes and go barefoot. The Jorts (jeans shorts) thing was because I thought you were Mojinho when I quoted you, who is wearing them in his shitty shitty fit.

I don't go to the beach very much at all, I prefer the cliffs or parks, and when I do I just take off my shoes and go barefoot. The Jorts (jeans shorts) thing was because I thought you were Mojinho when I quoted you, who is wearing them in his shitty shitty fit.

hah jorts i see, yeh fuck that shit, im not a hipster bitch! The only denim i wear are jeans (full length). I don't wear denim jackets, i think they are fucking ugly also i would never want to be termed under the phrase canadian tuxedo. yeh anyways, thongs are an essential for me in the summer. But whatever..

so i guess you don't surf...