neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

2399065765_17e78d60e6_o.jpg

the lingo being:

he will be sweating if he wears them gloves over..

snitch/

if you're reading this,

one i never asked f_off.png

two i've never denied having had heartbrokensoulshakened as a handle so f_off.pngf_off.png

third you obviously don't know where the word snitch originated from..but i don't think westside minds me using it so yeah, again f_off.pngf_off.pngf_off.png

you dont know shit :rolleyes:

kthxbai!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reputation_neg.gifI'm Tight Pants Wearin'...04-07-2008 01:38 PMHandlethevibewow u r racist

This dude gave me this rep for using the n word while I am black and turned around and did this

Reviving thread.

Me with some hypebeast niggas in Tokyo bout to cop some bapez, wasn't too sure about homie on the right though, dude was mad suspect.

PS. I aint holdin dude's hand.

babypic1.jpg

wtb: zig zag shoes 04-09-2008 12:49 PM Handlethevibe haha, you're fat!

yeah, but i get more girls than you, know more interesting people than you, have more fun than you, am smarter than you, and am not a total fucking homo like you, you skinny little bitch. there are only two people in this board i would probably punch in the jaw if i ever met them, and you top the list. fag. go watch some more obscure movies and impress the internet with them.

^^^ hahaha. holy shit. Bringin' the fucking hate. This is the kinda stuff i've missed.

reputation_neg.gifDo you want to be... 04-10-2008 01:39 AM horriblyjollyjinx fatass

Oboy! If I ever meet you in real life I'm going to slap you about like the ragdoll bitch you are and then, when all the will has seeped out of you and you lie, wrecked and soulless on the floor, I'm going to make you fellate me like I was your one true love.

Woop de woop.

^^HELL YEAH!

it's about time ppl with a BMI above a somalian refugee fought back for once.

im sick of hearing "fat ppl" hate.

and by fat ppl, i mean real men, who wear pants with a 32in waist.

back off you skinny bitches, with your 27in waists and 17cm hems.

i got these two...

reputation_balance.gifWhat are you wearing... 04-11-2008 08:12 AM haryougen you look like a chick mane

reputation_balance.gifWhat are you wearing... 04-10-2008 01:19 PM TallestMidget You look like a girl.

since these fools have flaccid little schlongdongs, i have no idea if they are neg or pos reps.

both for the same post from 3 weeks ago....both with the same comment....one with 3 posts, the other with 0 posts.

i smell something fishy, and its definitely not their flaccid wangs.

^^HELL YEAH!

it's about time ppl with a BMI above a somalian refugee fought back for once.

im sick of hearing "fat ppl" hate.

and by fat ppl, i mean real men, who wear pants with a 32in waist.

back off you skinny bitches, with your 27in waists and 17cm hems.

Shut up, John Goodman.

reputation_neg.gifDo you want to be... 04-10-2008 01:39 AM horriblyjollyjinx fatass

Oboy! If I ever meet you in real life I'm going to slap you about like the ragdoll bitch you are and then, when all the will has seeped out of you and you lie, wrecked and soulless on the floor, I'm going to make you fellate me like I was your one true love.

Woop de woop.

HahahahahahhAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAhahaha...this is easily the best internet threat I have ever read.

Especially with circus music playing in the background.

Guest jmatsu
reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...04-11-2008 05:53 PMjonle714stfu

:(

i get neg repped for wishing a happy birthday (who doesn't do this when it's someone's birthday?) , saying "nice haircut" to somoene whos got a clean and nice hair cut.

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...03-31-2008 08:29 PMchemiget the fuck out

pls post or link a pic of said individual you were congratulating/complementing.

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...04-11-2008 05:53 PMjonle714stfu

:(

i get neg repped for wishing a happy birthday (who doesn't do this when it's someone's birthday?) , saying "nice haircut" to somoene whos got a clean and nice hair cut.

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...03-31-2008 08:29 PMchemiget the fuck out

don't worry, chemi's just PMS-ing, he always neg reps for ridiculous shit

Guest chemi
don't worry, chemi's just PMS-ing, he always neg reps for ridiculous shit

mojinho, is that really how you're rationalizing my neg reps? Last one was for this:

20uv1xl.jpg

dude you must be form some place where you don't need to wear thongs. They are staple part of my summer wardrobe. Though it does get over 40 degrees celsius here frequently.. thbats 104 for all the kids form the states. hah its autumn and im still wearing thongs right now.. They are the bomb!