neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing... 07-06-2008 11:59 PM e0d9n0b5 too much of the same shit + shit in your pocket

there wasn't anything in my pocket, my pants are just trying to become one with my phone

so HA

I find this interesting, coming from e0d9n0b5. It always see: beanie, black hood/jkt, natural tee, high hemmed pants--shoes seem to be the only variable.

(obligatory no-hate)

I find this interesting, coming from e0d9n0b5. It always see: beanie, black hood/jkt, natural tee, high hemmed pants--shoes seem to be the only variable.

(obligatory no-hate)

hey i wear colors sometimes

and the cropped pants were only in 3 pics

this is what i said after this dude booyalian basically called me idiotic, and then falsely accused me of saying spraying jeans with chemicalls is "more artistic'' than sandpaper:

from what i know of dude, he isnt quick to offend, so he probably wouldn't blast on dude on national TV about his sack, or on the other about his hideous jeans. plus he's right. theres nothing artistic about the way most of us wear the same jean consistently and get fades. its just wabi-sabi. if we were trying to be artistic, it would fuck it up. now i hate pre-distressed denim, but there is an artistic aspect to what they do... i just think its repulsive/retarded personally. you'll probably never see gordon rockin some pre-done shit. to each his own.--salaami--

this is what he said in response:(booyalian)

I don't see how is using solution to fade a pair of jean more artistic than using sand paper to fade a jean....That comment just seems idiotic to me.

It takes an artist to make pre-distress denim look good, because of the design of the jean. It has nothing to do with how they wash (fade) it.

But he is on TV, so he is probably lying....so there :cool:.

booyaolian

my response was:

if those three arrows at the top of the last post signify a comment referring to my last post, my(polite) response would be:

where the fuck did i say that spraying solution on jeans is more artistic than sandpapering? show me where i (or gordon)said that, and its fuck me. but if not...well, you already know. the word 'sandpaper 'isnt anywhere in my post. do you sandpaper your true religions? c'mon, confess like usher. what i said is that ALL predistressing is lame to me, imho. and also that natural, consistent wear isnt artistic, since the resulting fades are a NATURAL result. the word 'artistic' somehow denotes something contrived, unless some dude starts arbitrarily spraying chemicals and sandpapering his shits. btw, that would almost be as retarded as what you said...just dont fuck w/the kid.

and than this dexstar kid neg reps me with some stfu bullshit. right now they are beating each other off all over their sling n stones. swalla back!!!

^^ neg repped

looky, looky, its my evil twin exile on lame st. if there was a nightmare on lame st. freddy would rock a dildo glove. this guy is always on my sack like a pair of skulls sized down 6. he's the personification of prostate cancer. or the leech on dudes shit in 'lean on me'...

now look what you did you dumb fag

(the answer is you made another shitty post)

this is from the guy who just neg-repped me with''didnt read, but fuck you''...if you didn't read the post you sound dumb-as-shit even responding.i assume this is your example of a quality post. you must be dudes babby-daddy and he finally started paying child-support, so now you got his back. go cock-smack each other, and post the pics on supergay...dont worry, i dont check that thread.