Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

They look really tight on you and the stacking might be a bit to much.

I was looking for a tight pair (bear in mind this is under 2 weeks of wear) and I got it. A size up would have been better but, not too often (if at all) you get a brand new pair of SEXFH05BK knocking at your door that still fit albeit tight. Anyways I am just trying to follow the legend himself... ;)

sexi_blk.jpg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else still wearing theirs? After the end of the first year, I've scaled back my wear on these to 2-3 days per week, to focus to give some attention to my Eternal 811BG and SExI04. I'll post some new pictures once I get some decent sunlight and can find a peice of concrete not covered in snow.

To the Self Edge folks, any word on the final judgement? Final pictures per the submission guidelines were posted about 2 months ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if im not mistaken i mentioned in evo thread last time, i hemmed the denim after ive worn them for 3 months because excessive stacks on slim jeans doesnt look nice on me

after a year and some a number of washes, the inseam shrunk a little too much for proper cuff so i undid the hem stiching and sew back the original hem. feel good to have the chainstiched hem back :)

@Raoul- they are beautiful man, too bad Sufu doesnt allow me to rep

They are temporarily out of rotation until I can get the yoke fixed. Last time I let it slide, the back totally busted open.

I don't know what it is, but I just can't get in to the fit of any of the jeans I've bought to break in next. Eternal 811, Samurai S710xx, SExI04...I'm not really feeling any of them.

While this thread is up, I'll pass on the news regarding the contest. I just PM'd Kiya and he said the winner would be announced next Wednesday or Thursday. Good luck to all those involved!

oh word?? :confused:

just a minor update teaser on my upcoming post for my sexfh's... comingup on their 1 year 10 month owned time... (porlly like 1 year 5 months actual wear...)... but holes and stuff like none onther on them... i'm thinking of getting the mrepaired...)

IMG_7039edit.png

yoke is broken both sides and my back belt loop just got destroyed... anyone know any places that're cheap to send repairs??