Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah don't listen, in a few months all you'll be hearing is "stacks, stacks, stacks" and all the hot girls in the park are gonna be like "oh my, what lovely stacks" while their dogs are humping your stacks. truuuuuuuuust me... i'm drunk. i just slept with the last girl i ever wanna sleep with, and i crashed on my bike cause i got cocky and rode with no hands and now i have a half-a-foot long scratch across my face. don't hem that shit!

fit is nice more to straight slim fit rather than skinny slim. if you happy with the staking then just rock it . but personally i'd chop 1-2" off just cause i prefer less staking

That's the kind of fit I want.... straight slim fit.

I have the SEXFH05's right now in size 31.

I'm wondering if I get the SE05BSP's in a 33 I will get a little more relaxed fit than what I have now.

yo yikes hows the fit on the sexfh05 at the moment?

im wearing sz 29 sexfh now they are slim slim im thinking to get some bsps in size 31 for slim straight fit..

I'm in exactly the same situation as you, I've been hitting the gym a little harder lately and my thighs have gotten a little more muscular. I'm actually wearing my SEXFH's right now, but I just wish I had a little more room all around. I have mine up for sale as I'm thinking of getting some BSP's in a 33 to get a more relaxed slim-straight fit like you said.

My SEXFH's are size 31

from SE size chart the sz 31 sexfhs have thighs at 11.9" and hem 7.7" and the BSPs thigh 12.1" and hem 7.7"

i dont know...the difference is not by much and since you been training chances are you gonna put a bit more muscle mass along the way.

if you have a chance to drop in any SE and try them on that would be sweet or else you can always exchange for another size/model.

LOL I'm nowhere near a Self edge unfortunately although I may go to NY in february to ... maybe they should open an urban version in ATL lol

Yeah those measurements seem to indicate a little more room, those are all pre-soak. My real problem is in the crotch and through the thighs. Just a little too tight for my tastes now. The rise is super low so my underwear is always popping out :( and I can't really tuck in a shirt or anything... so all these things make me want to get rid of this jean and try something a little more livable.

The thighs on my SEXFH's are about 11" with a hem of about 7.5"

a guy posted hot soaked measurements of a 34" BSP

Waist - 33

Thigh - 11.2

Rise - 10.2

Hem - 7.5

Inseam - 37

yeah, I know. I'm trying to do two things at once. I'm not actually trying to get big or anything as I'm not really eating for it. My calorie intake isn't as much as someone who was trying to put on size. I'm just trying to keep work on strength, health, while still maintaining flexability. Deadlift and squats are good for you :D

I will get a pic of me in my SEXFH's, to show how I currently fit in them.

fuck i dont want to turn this thread to our chat room but eventhough you not eating for it you still put on some muscle cause weightlifting stimulate your body to produce the hormones to build muscles.

i did intensive weight training 3-4 years ago , was obsessive with dexter jackson (homo none) but once i got the pysique i was not comfortable at all in my own body frame.

now i just do alot of cardio and light lifting just to maintain my health and stay fit. feels so much better like 1000x better

now post some fit pics before we turn this thread into bodybuilding.com

fuck i dont want to turn this thread to our chat room but eventhough you not eating for it you still put on some muscle cause weightlifting stimulate your body to produce the hormones to build muscles.

i did intensive weight training 3-4 years ago , was obsessive with dexter jackson (homo none) but once i got the pysique i was not comfortable at all in my own body frame.

now i just do alot of cardio and light lifting just to maintain my health and stay fit. feels so much better like 1000x better

now post some fit pics before we turn this thread into bodybuilding.com

I'm going to start swimming as well to get my cardio in... right now I don't do any cardio AT ALL. I really felt it when I went surfing about 2 weeks ago, I was tired after 10 min of straight paddling. I fought it through but still... I need to get some cardio to get more stamina.

Either way here's some pics I took tonight

Size 31 SEXFH05

Banana Republic Desert Boots (made by Clarks I believe)

3946840106_4d5ebfdde4_o.jpg

3946840090_dbc1977b90_o.jpg