Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

from the pics you got plenty of room in the thighs and calves...thats a good fit if u'd ask me..

Yeah, I guess it's not too bad. They get extremely tight when I wash em though... painful really :(

P.S. I think the people that should be judged are the ones that are still wearing them

Like that Yikes dude

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEXFH05: The Final Campaign

Well after halting wear just before May 09, I've decided to start kicking around in these again. I've made somewhat of a short term goal just for fun because the jeans deserve some more wear. And so begins SEXFH05: The Final Campaign. I'm going to be wearing these for 100 days, which started on Sept 11/09. I may choose to go longer, but I figure 100 is a good start.

Below are just some pics I took today. Not much has happened since they've pretty much been folded up in my closet all summer, I just wanted to document the progress over 100 days and use these current pictures as a baseline.

3964596075_3d1c930786_o.jpg

3964595457_8348a4ed24_o.jpg

3965367140_d64050301d_o.jpg

EDIT: I should add that they probably have about 10-11 months of cumulative wear and 12 washes since May 1/08.

SEXFH05: The Final Campaign

Well after halting wear just before May 09, I've decided to start kicking around in these again. I've made somewhat of a short term goal just for fun because the jeans deserve some more wear. And so begins SEXFH05: The Final Campaign. I'm going to be wearing these for 100 days, which started on Sept 11/09. I may choose to go longer, but I figure 100 is a good start.

Below are just some pics I took today. Not much has happened since they've pretty much been folded up in my closet all summer, I just wanted to document the progress over 100 days and use these current pictures as a baseline.

3964596075_3d1c930786_o.jpg

3964595457_8348a4ed24_o.jpg

3965367140_d64050301d_o.jpg

EDIT: I should add that they probably have about 10-11 months of cumulative wear and 12 washes since May 1/08.

good luck for your next 100 days journey,mate!

don't forget to upload the picts :)

shot purple they are well worn.. another 100 days will definitely give them the final touches to the fades

must spread rep bla bla so I rep you here +1 !

im still wearing mine, as i mentioned few pages back they got total around a little shy than 6 months wear, 1 wash 1 soak

worn them for 5 months straight for the second half of last year,

didnt wear them that much when i was in asia earlier this year and started wearing them again last month

beautiful jasutek! sucks the system doesnt let me rep you.

btw what is the status of this contest? still going?

if anyone interested, I'd set up a wordpress/blogspot for us to post up our final jeans let say some of us have statisfied and not wearing them anymore

its good to gather and see the jeans at one place

i think it should be a never-ending contest where we get prizes every year... and the conditions change every year.

For the first prize, we'll have the least worn/faded pair that are currently still being worn in a size 31.

Oh hey guys, that sounds like my pair. Who do I give my address to receive my new pair of BSPs?

PS. Jasuteks look nice!

I just got an e-mail from Kiya about getting around to the contest.

I'm looking at the last few pages now…please quote/post anything noteworthy or anything that hasn't been shown yet.

When was the official end date of the contest? I posted pictures around the 1 year mark, but should I post additional pictures as of today?

Vague Guidelines

The ideal photo format for photo submissions:

- Front

- Back

- Detail #1

- Detail #2

Keep the image dimensions no bigger than 500 x 750. If you have the one year mark photographs, please post those. If you do not, post your latest photographs. Preface the start and end dates and total length of wear and if it is longer than twelve months, we'll put that into consideration while judging.

Please start your submissions now. Reposts are acceptable.