Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a minor update teaser on my upcoming post for my sexfh's... comingup on their 1 year 10 month owned time... (porlly like 1 year 5 months actual wear...)... but holes and stuff like none onther on them... i'm thinking of getting the mrepaired...)

IMG_7039edit.png

yoke is broken both sides and my back belt loop just got destroyed... anyone know any places that're cheap to send repairs??

send to SELFEDGE homie, just gotta pay for shipping

• 2 weeks later...

^excellent.

Finally started wearing mine for about 2 months now after putting my Diors to rest and having these things in the closet for over a year. cant wait to murder these things. Had to get the waist taken in major though cause I am no longer an enormous fat ass...now just a semi fat ass. Bought size 34 now rock a 32. "before" pics soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure this will take me out of the running and I hate to sound like a broken record, but can we get this resolved? It has been 11 months since the contest was supposed to end, and still no result? I know you guys are busy, but this is getting absurd. There was only a handful of final submissions. I appreciate the fact that you are willing to give out free goods and that it promoted some hard wear of this denim, but selling something under the pretense of a contest and then not following through on your word is unacceptable.

Sorry, this contest was supposed to be over a long while ago.

The issue lies in the fact that there was three completely different judges at the same time, so coordinating the judging system was harder than one person making a decision.

We're reviewing all the photos and the winner will be announced tomorrow.

To make up for the overdue ending to the contest we're still giving the winner a free pair of any collaboration jean but will also be giving two runner-ups gift certificates ($100 & $50).

Sorry, this contest was supposed to be over a long while ago.

The issue lies in the fact that there was three completely different judges at the same time, so coordinating the judging system was harder than one person making a decision.

We're reviewing all the photos and the winner will be announced tomorrow.

Kiya, thanks for coming through on this!

The winners are...

1st Place: pruple (Indigo)

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2199172&postcount=2490

2nd Place: Raoul Duke (indigo)

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2174075&postcount=2472

3rd Place: Derek (black)

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1814903&postcount=2295

1st place: You can pick any jean you want in our online store, just let me know via PM what you want and it's yours.

2nd/3rd place: Please PM me your full name and i'll get you an online store gift certificate sent out to you.

Thanks for all that wore these, it was a huge release for us and they turned out very well.

The Self Edge x Flat Head x RingRing jean is next, it's different, very different.