Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may 2008 - present, however the total wear adds up to close to 12 months. they didn't get worn all of this summer, and i've been wearing them sporadically ever since after the 9 month mark. i'm getting confused just thinking about it ahaha.

i've just seriously started wearing them again on sept 11, 09. there's just so much life left in em, they need to get destroyed, contest or not.

may 2008 - present, however the total wear adds up to close to 12 months. they didn't get worn all of this summer, and i've been wearing them sporadically ever since after the 9 month mark. i'm getting confused just thinking about it ahaha.

i've just seriously started wearing them again on sept 11, 09. there's just so much life left in em, they need to get destroyed, contest or not.

Yeah they look great. I started wearing mine again about 1.5 months ago after getting the yoke explosion fixed. I've been fortunate not to have any crotch issues. These are still the pants I've owned and I'm going to wear them until they fall apart.

• 1 month later...

I know that was their first collabo and you want to keep it pure, however there so few pairs released, a while ago, this thread just died. I didn't mind seeing the last two se/fh collabs in here. kept it alive an new. still love the 05 updates though. the title is self edge x flat head, so I it fits that discription... idk?

I know that was their first collabo and you want to keep it pure, however there so few pairs released, a while ago, this thread just died. I didn't mind seeing the last two se/fh collabs in here. kept it alive an new. still love the 05 updates though. the title is self edge x flat head, so I it fits that discription... idk?

I agree. SEXFH = 05, BSP (I know it isn't exclusively a collab), Inazuma...

And with some new SEXFH05BK coming, I'll do my best to keep the thread going :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...